TRU FIRE Draw Check Tool
Save customers accidentally dry firing a bow with a Tru-Fire Draw Check Tool. That's right - dry fires will be a thing of the past; easy to use
TRU FIRE Draw Check ToolPrice: $40.95
$37.23 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
TRU FIRE Draw Check Tool Description
The Tru Fire Draw Check Tool is designed to completely eliminate any accidents caused by dry firing a bow as well as obviating injury to the archer and damage to equipment as a result of dry firing.
The Draw Check Tool can be used to adjust draw lengths, install peep sights or any other accessories that need to be installed on the bow string.
Draw Check Tool fits both right or left hand archers.
Tool simulates an actual or real release in the customer's hand but the bow will not be shot.
A must-have tool for all pro shops and clubs.
It can be used to safely exercise drawing muscles with your own bow.
The Draw Check Tool works either directly on the bowstring or with a string D Loop.
Can be used to
- Strengthen muscles
- Check draw length
- Set up peep sights
- Set up fall away rests
- Check and cut arrow length
- Elastic band allows strap to be put on over heavy gloves without pulling tab through the buckle
- 10 hole positions for better fit while only 7 holes on other manufacturers' straps
- Moveable strap clip, keeps end of strap tight
- Made from high quality no stretch fabric
- Limited lifetime warranty
TRUFIRE Draw Check Tool
- Completely eliminates accidents and injuries from dry firing a bow
- Simulates an actual or real release in the customer's hand
- Suitable for right and left handed archers
- Cannot be fired
- Ideal tool for pro shops and clubs
- Comfortable leather buckle strap included
- Works great on strings or D Loops
- Can be used to adjust draw lengths, install peep sights & other accessories
- This tool will pay for itself in no time
- Can be used to safely exercise drawing muscles
- Eliminates dry fires
- Made in the USA
TRUFIRE, the most trusted name in releases.