TRU Ball Abyss Brass Release
Brand: T.R.U. Ball
TRU Ball Abyss Brass Release Jesse Broadwater Signature Edition is a hinge/back tension shooter's dream, enclosed smooth index finger & knurled second & third finger, simple, smooth & crisp head, can be used with or without a click, allows you to adjust to fit your individual style, so you can be consistent, comfortable & accurate
TRU Ball Abyss Brass ReleasePrice: $369.95
$336.32 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
TRU Ball Abyss Brass Release Description
The first of its kind! A brass thumb activated button release, that uses the exact same handle as the FulKrum with the same exact impact point.
With a nicely weighted brass body, an enclosed smooth index finger and knurled second and third finger, it is sure to provide a great feel!
The Abyss also uses the same Lever Alignment System (LAS) technology as the FulKrum.
What does this mean? It means that you don't have to worry about what hinge/back tension release to choose, you now have one to match in the FulKrum.
If you're a hinge/back tension shooter, you now have a match in a thumb activated release, the Abyss.
The Abyss also allows archers who have accuracy-robbing string or vane contact with their face at full draw, the ability to drastically reduce this interference.
The Abyss comes with the standard click speed dial installed, with a faster and slower clicker available.
This release can also be used without a click, by flipping the speed dial around 180 degrees.
The laser engraved marks on the moon adjustment make it easy to reference your preferred setting.
The Abyss comes with a unique three stage tension adjustment system, so all archers can be accommodated with their specific feel in trigger weight.
Also a simple locking travel adjustment screw, allows you to set the travel to your preference quickly and easily!
An adjustable thumb trigger comes standard on the Abyss, allowing a where you want it feel.
Crisp, clean and comfortable shots are what you can expect with the Abyss!
"I feel this is the ultimate back tension/hinge style release and I hope you enjoy it!" Jesse Broadwater, Professional Archer.
- Abyss is a brass thumb activated button release, that uses the exact same handle as the Fulkrum with the same exact impact point designed by the Freakshow, Jesse Broadwater
- Lever Alignment System optimises your point of release
- Features a weighted solid brass body, an enclosed smooth index finger and knurled second and third finger, it is sure to provide a great feel
- Enclosed smooth index finger, adjustable thumb peg and knurled second and third finger, to provide a great feel
- Simple, smooth and crisp head, using the LAS allows further customisation
- LAS allows you to move the head around the outside edge of the index finger, changing the fulcrum (pivot) point to match your individual shooting style
- Comes with a unique three stage tension adjustment system, so all archers can be accommodated with their specific feel in trigger weight
- Minimises drastically accuracy robbing string or vane contact with your face at full draw
- Comes with the standard click speed dial installed & a faster and slower clicker available
- Can also be used without a click by flipping the speed dial around 180 degrees
- Travel Setting Adjustment, loosen the adjustment screw to use the speed dial travel, indicator allows precise adjustments to sensitivity, can be set with or without a click & dots indicate speed of click, 1=Standard, 2=Fast
- Simple locking travel adjustment screw, allows you to set the travel to your preference quickly and easily
- Adjustable thumb trigger comes standard, allowing a where you want it feel
- Laser engraved marks on the moon adjustment make it easy to reference your preferred setting
- Easy to adjust to your shooting style
- For a matching thumb activated trigger release, the Abyss provides you with accuracy busting technology with the same exact handle and impact points as the FulKrum. Both Abyss & FulKrum have exactly the same bodies to swap between them without affecting the impact point of your arrows on the target
- Crisp, clean and comfortable shots are what you can expect with the Abyss
- Available in Medium and Large. Please specify size
- Comes in 3 finger and 4 finger styles. Please specify choice
- Gold body and handle finish
- Proudly designed, CNC machined and assembled in the USA
- The Real #1. Anyone can claim it. We prove it!
- With every Abyss & FulKrum release sold, a percentage of the sale proceeds will go to the Windber Research Institute to help fight breast cancer. "That is what I am most excited about. Knowing that we are helping support a good cause. That makes me feel great!" Jesse Broadwater
This is what people have said about the TRU Ball Abyss Brass Release.
5 out of 5 stars. "Awesome Release. Purchased the Abyss after wanting to upgrade from the Max Pro 4. Trigger is extremely short and light from factory. Really like the amount of adjustment this release provides. Weight is great and handle is very comfortable." From Silky Johnson from USA
"The Team at TRU Ball and I worked hard on designing this release from the ground up, using some technologies and adjustability, never seen before in a hand held release. Our goal was to provide the user with a comfortable release and allow the adjustability to fit your individual style, so you can be as consistent, comfortable and accurate as possible." Jesse Broadwater.