Axcel Scope Cover
Axcel Scope Cover fully protects your scope and lens from rain, dust and damage when your sight is not in use or when walking between ends at tournaments. Will not accidentally slip off or get snagged on bushes, made from a durable and attractive cordura. You need a scope cover
Axcel Scope CoverPrice: $27.95
$25.41 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Axcel Scope Cover Description
Protects scope and lens when sight is not in use and from the harsh elements.
Protect your scope and sight pins from damaging rain and dust when out in the bush or when walking to the tournament line or between ends with this handy cover.
It has a reinforced mouth with an easy squeeze opening throat to quickly cover your scope or sight after you have finished shooting.
Ensures scope is fully protected, keeps it quiet and safe when you're on the move.
The cover measures 10cm long by 10cm wide or 4" by 4" and is black in colour.
It will not accidentally slip off or get snagged on bushes.
A great place to store your keys and money when out hunting or shooting on the line or on the range.
Don't lose little things anymore - just pop them in your scope cover.
It is made from a durable and attractive cordura featuring the famous Axcel logo emblazened in full colour on the front and back of the cover.
Keeps your scope dry.
- Fits X-31, X-41, ArmorTech Axcel scopes (but not suitable for Vision) and most other scopes and sights with a glow ring with a diameter no larger than 11.5cm or 4.5"
- Shields and fully protects sights and scopes from the elements
- Reinforced mouth with squeeze opening throat to cover your scope or sight
- Will not accidentally slip off or get snagged on bushes
- Keeps sights and scopes quiet and safe when you're on the move
- 10cm long by 10cm wide or 4" by 4"
- Made from a durable and attractive water-proof cordura
- You can store your keys and money in this top quality cover while out hunting or shooting
- If your scope or sight is worth protecting, you need a scope cover to protect fibre optic pins and scope lenses from damage and the weather.