Axcel ArmorTech HD micro adjust 5 .019 pin sight black
For micro adjust, toolless, 2nd & 3rd axis, Harmonic Dampener, CNC machined, lifetime warranty, buy the Axcel Armortech HD 5 pin fibre optic sight
Axcel ArmorTech HD micro adjust 5 .019 pin sight blackPrice: $339.96
$309.05 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Axcel ArmorTech HD micro adjust 5 .019 pin sight black Description
The finest hunting sight on the market just got better with the addition of a micro adjustable dovetail bracket. Sizing the scope housing to your peep sight has never been easier.
The finest hunting sight on the market just got better with the addition of a 1.75" housing for optimal view of your target. It brings new meaning to, "Seeing is Believing".
The Armortech HD sight includes a Mathews Harmonic Dampener and has a 5 pin configuration with .019" fibre optic diameter.
You can micro adjust each pin, one at a time or all at once using the 1-16" hex wrench supplied. Turn micro-adjustment knob to move individual sight pin up or down.
A universal quiver mount bracket is included, making mounting your quiver a simple task. All Armortech sights are compatible with 1.75" or 43mm diameter lenses. It features a generous 2" sight housing. There is also a 1.75" sight housing which is not a stocked item but can be special ordered. Please enquire.
The Armortech-HD in its very first year on the market was voted Best Buy Winner by Inside Archery Magazine!
The Armortech-HD packs a punch with its superior patent pending technology, innovative design and deadly accuracy.
It features fibres that are protected their entire length by Axcel's Armor Fibre Technology (A.F.T.) and an innovative scope design True Centre Vision (T.C.V.).
The Armortech-HD sight features 2nd and 3rd axis adjustment, interchangeable right and left hand capabilities, individual micro adjustment on each pin, engraved partial ring at the depth of the sight pins, for greater accuracy when viewed slightly off centre.
The Axcel Armortech HD micro adjust sight features
- 5 .019" fibre optic pins
- 2nd and 3rd axis adjustable
- Micro adjust each pin, one at a time or all at once using the 1-16" hex wrench supplied. Turn micro-adjustment knob to move individual sight pin up or down.
- Interchangeable or reversible from RH to LH simply by moving level to top of pin guard and flipping sight around for LH use
- Sight pin pivot lock, engineered to not vibrate loose
- Engraved partial ring at depth of sight pins designed for greater accuracy when viewed slightly off centre
- Armor Fibre Technology provides 100% protection to fibres that are fully enclosed inside tubing so there are no exposed fibres to get snagged or broken
- True Centre Vision is provided due to the "hour-glass" or "venturi" shape inside the scope which supplies a perfect circular sight picture reference to aim with even when viewed slightly off-centre
- Toolless windage and elevation thumb locks with knobs for sight gang adjustment has 20 clicks per revolution adjustability (.00156 per click)
- Mathews Harmonic Dampener equipped for vibration elimination
- Bright yellow bubble sight level
- Limited lifetime warranty to the original owner
- CNC machined and assembled in USA
- Right Hand and Left Hand interchangeable
- Comes in an attractive black finish
- Fully illustrated instructions included
- Axcel Armortech HD sight is manufactured by T.R.U. Ball who make quality release aids
- Rheostat LED sight light sold separately
The Axcel Armortech HD 5 pin fibre optic sight - it's just that good.
"My best bow sight ever. 5 out of 5 stars. Advantages - ease of use, durability, performs well, value for money, quality, adjustability is incredible. I purchased one of these last year. So far, this has been the best bow sight I have used on all of my bows. This one is on a Mathews Monster 7.0. Very easy to set up and adjust. You can even add more pins if you need them. I once had to change one of the fibre optics that had split inside. I did it myself in less than 5 minutes and re-assembled it in minutes. After that, only needed 10-15 minutes to re-sight the bow and was good to go." From Big John 60 of Laval, Quebec, Canada.
"Great sight. 5 out of 5 stars. Advantages - ease of use, durability, performs well, quality. First class sight all the way. I added this sight to my Mathews Z7 and could not be happier. The micro adjustment is as good as it comes. This sight is solid from mount to pins. Very easy to sight in. No more Allen wrenches and the tap method. Pins are very bright. I added a light in lower light conditions. I am extremely happy with my new Axcel sight." From Findeep, USA.
"Simply the Best! 5 out of 5 stars. Advantages - ease of use, durability, performs well, value for money, quality. This sight is simply the best. I was pleasantly suprised at how bright the pins are, even indoors when the pins completely encase the fibre optics. Amazing! With the 2nd and 3rd axis set, this sight is cake to sight in and super easy to set up at long ranges. I haven't had any problems with using the pin micro adjust. It is actually really easy to get set up. I have the 7 pin model and I was set up out to 60 yards in my first shooting session. With my Kryptik bow and this sight, I am the only thing to blame if I don't get a deer this season. Spend the extra money and get a sight that will not only last years, but help you shoot better in the process." From Grimm Roper of Arizona, USA.
"Great sight. 5 out of 5 stars. Advantages - ease of use, performs well, quality. Best sight I've used and I've tried a dozen. Easy set up and great adjustments. Best groups I've shot." From Nutzee of Ohio, USA.
"Very happy buy. 5 out of 5 stars. Advantages - ease of use, fibres completely protected, excellent quality. I purchased this sight to go on my new Hoyt Maxxis 31 and couldn't be happier. I am a new bow hunter and this is my first setup. I am dead on up to 60 yards with this sight. The toolless adjustability is great. Just set your pins with the included Allen wrench and from there adjustments are just a click away. Would recommend this sight to my grandmother if she could shoot a bow!!!" From Hoyt Hunter 16 of Cabot, Arizona, USA.
"The Deer are in Trouble!!! 5 out of 5 stars. Unbelievable sight! The micro adjustability on this sight is so precise that when I was just an inch off at 40 yards, 1 click on the sight closed the gap. It's not very heavy, the Mathews harmonic dampener works great. It's very well put together. I just received my new Monster XLR8 in all black and the black sight looks great on it. I couldn't be happier with this sight. You must buy this sight." From Mr White Tail of Westchester, Pennsylvania, USA.
"Great sight. 5 out of 5 stars. Advantages - ease of use, durability, performs well, quality. This sight is very well built, well designed and has bright pins. Best sight I have ever used or worked on." From Anonymous of Florida, USA