Axcel AccuView Plus Scope
Arguably the most technically advanced archery scope, CNC machined aluminium housing, crosshair aiming assists with aiming in low light conditions, larger opening enhances fibre brightness, CCT increases accuracy when viewed off-centre, rheostat reduces pin starburst effect, used by Dan McCarthy, Brandon Reyes, George Ryals IV
Axcel AccuView Plus ScopePrice: $164.94
$149.95 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Axcel AccuView Plus Scope Description
Axcel scopes are at the top of Target, 3D and Field Archery competition.
Axcel AV Plus Scope is the ultimate in aiming precision, as used by some of the leading professional archers in the world including Dan McCarthy, Brandon Reyes, George Ryals IV.
- Precision CNC machined 6061-T56 aluminium scope housing
- Crosshair aiming system included with the scope to assist with aiming in low light conditions
- Bright fibre design. Larger opening to expose fibres and white reflective underlay to enhance fibre brightness
- Level bubble is located inside the scope housing to remain in the archer's field of view providing more vane clearance for longer yardage
- Includes Lens Frame, Retainer and two black spacers
- Innovative Co-Planar Centering Technology (CCT) consists of an engraved partial ring, set at the same depth as the sight pin designed to increase accuracy when being viewed a small amount off-centre
- Adjustable Scope rheostat installed on the housing to control pin brightness by reducing exposure to bright sunlight in the fully closed position to reduce pin starburst and wide open to gather available light in low light conditions
- Lens is not included but can be purchased separately
- Integrated sight pin, sunshade (must be used with Torque Indicator Ring), lenses, a hooded lens retainer and decal kit are available and can be purchased separately
- Threaded hole for rheostat light kit, which can be purchased separately, when using the Yoke Connection System (YCS) in conjunction with an Axcel tournament sight
- All Axcel scopes include the YCS for positive mounting and ease of levelling to Axcel tournament sights. This feature is designed so the scope will not rotate on the mounting bracket. If the scope is not to be mounted this way, the included strong 10-32" stainless steel threaded rod must be used to attach the scope to other brand sights
- Red Torque Indicator Ring located on the front of the scope works in unison with the CCT to assist in scope to peep alignment, by showing when torque has been applied to the bow handle
- Available in 41mm and 31mm. Please specify size. Also comes in 25mm which is not a stocked item but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- RH and LH interchangeable easily by simply moving level bubble to the opposite side of the scope
- Comes in black colour finish. Also available in Purple, Red, Blue, Orange and Green which are not stocked items but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- Fully illustrated installation instructions included
- Made in USA
The most technically advanced archery scope available.
Accu-View, a view you don't want to miss.
This is what people have said about the Axcel AccuView Plus Scope.
5 out of 5 stars. "Love it. This scope is awesome. I got it with a green .010 pin and wish I had gotten blue. It is a little hard to see when shooting Vegas targets (blends with the yellow) without a sight light. Might just be my slightly older eyes. Love it outdoors shooting 3D. Added a 4x lenses and sun shade. I don't expect to change scopes for years." From Tgrant0311 from USA
5 out of 5 stars. "Really nice but be careful mounting. This scope is exactly what I wanted and has a lot of potential customizations. I really like the crosshair in combination with a .10 pin. The only problem is that if you are mounting to a non Axcel sight with the 10-32 rod, beware that the mounting hole goes all the way through the housing and if you screw it in too far you WILL deform the crosshair (the center circle becomes an oval) and the pin ring if already installed. Other than that it is really nice." From walt lauer from USA