STAN JustX Release
STAN Just X release if you are looking to squeeze every last ounce of speed out of your set up, ideal for shorter axle to axle hunting bows, zero trigger travel for a crisp release, smooth functionality, in a smaller, melt in your hand handle, Trainer Lock for practicing shot execution without firing an arrow, you can shoot it in both open or closed hook options
STAN JustX Release
STAN JustX Release Description
The Just X sears were designed for those archers looking to squeeze every last ounce of speed out of their set up.
Their compact size allows for handles with shorter neck designs which are ideal for shooting with today's more common shorter axle to axle hunting bows.
Perhaps the coolest feature is that the mechanism is always set to zero trigger travel for an ULTRA crisp release.
Made from enhanced 440C stainless steel, then hardened to 60 Rockwell, Just X sears are finished with a STAN proprietary polishing process.
They're designed to offer the same greasy smooth functionality as their predecessor, all in smaller, melt in your hand handle designs.
For a complete range of handle sizes, the Just X series covers small, medium, large and extra large hands as well as three finger and four finger configurations.
What's more, the Just X comes with a removable nose piece so you can shoot it in both open or closed hook options.
Designed to be used with a D-Loop.
Colour - comes in a black body with blue accent finish.
Comes in Medium and Large sizes. Please specify size.
Available in Three (Trio) Finger and Four (Quattro) Finger models. Please specify model.
Full instructions included
Made in the USA
It's through consistent training, testing, achievement and even rebounding from failure that forges confidence. And along with confidence in my game, I have to have dependable equipment that performs flawlessly under any conditions. I choose to shoot a Stan because it gives me the confidence I need to execute my best shot each and every time. Christine Harrelson, professional archer
- Open or closed jaw options, its your choice
- Designed to be used with a D-Loop
- Tolerance Eliminating Technology, zero tolerance for part variation, zero tolerance for defects, zero tolerance for 2nd place
- Features Trainer Lock technology for practicing shot execution to gain experience and confidence, without firing an arrow
- Machined 440C stainless steel components hardened to wear proof 60 Rockwell
- JustX Micro Adjustable Sears, ultra crisp, smooth and accurate double searing system with zero trigger travel
- Huge tension adjustment window, you never have to change a spring
- Independent trigger travel and tension adjustments are completely independent from one another
- Incorporates ErgoFit Cross Training Technology, all STAN releases have a similar fit and feel
- Silky smooth operation
- MPT2 Knob Multi Positional Trigger, the final touch on the perfect fit
- Removable nose piece
- Comfortable in the hand
- Machined aircraft grade aluminium handle in a Black/Blue finish