Shrewd 29mm Mini Mag Target Scope
Shrewd 29mm Mini Mag Target Scope for performance, versatility & functionality, for those wanting a smaller field of view, scope of choice for Stephan Hansen and Peter Elzinga
Shrewd 29mm Mini Mag Target ScopePrice: $137.95
$125.41 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Shrewd 29mm Mini Mag Target Scope Description
Target scope designed for indoor, field and target archers wanting the smaller field of view for the use of smaller peep sight diameters.
The best scopes on the market, period.
The Scope of choice for Stephan Hansen and Peter Elzinga.
For greater fibre protection and for use with a light kit Shrewd recommend using the integrated sight pin available.
Shrewd scopes lead the industry in performance, versatility and functionality.
- Precision CNC machined 6061-T56 aluminium scope housing
- CNC machined 6061-T56 aluminium body with 29mm ID
- .010 black oxide steel pin. Also available in .015, .019, .029, .039, .060, .120 which are not stocked items but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- One Razor pin machined from 10-18 steel for durability with a 0.012" throat for minimum target obstruction included
- Eight Razor pin locations
- Eight 8-32 threaded holes for optional integrated pin kit
- 7-16"-20 threaded hole for optional rheostat light
- Textured interior cuts down on glare
- Three coloured levels (red, green and blue) included
- Three strands of optic fibre (red, green and blue) included
- Features a channel for retaining optional optic fibre tubing
- Eight locations for an optional light addition
- A variety of optional sunshades can be threaded into the front and rear of the scope
- Allows for a lens to be run on either side of the scope. Lenses are sold separately
- Integrated sight pins, sunshades, lenses and decal kits are available and sold separately
- RH and LH interchangeable
- Made in the USA
- All Shrewd scopes are machined with a recessed hex to adapt to a standard round, hex or square scope mounting rod. This feature is designed so the scope will not rotate on the mounting bracket. If the scope is to be mounted this way, the included 10-32 rod and nut must be removed first and use the enclosed shorter 10-32 button head cap screw to mount directly to the scope rod