Shrewd 29mm Essential Target Scope
Shrewd 29mm Essential Target Scope for performance, versatility & functionality, for those wanting a lighter scope with a smaller field of view, scope of choice for Reo Wilde and Alex Wifler
Shrewd 29mm Essential Target ScopePrice: $96.95
$88.14 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Shrewd 29mm Essential Target Scope Description
Shrewd's smallest and lightest scope is a scaled down, simplified version of the Mini Mag Scope specifically designed for field and indoor shooters who like a light, versatile scope and want a smaller field of view.
The Essential's textured interior cuts down on glare and the widened mouth of the scope allows for the placement of decals while coming in weighing less than half an ounce.
The best scopes on the market, period.
The Scope of choice for Reo Wilde and Alex Wifler.
Shrewd scopes lead the industry in performance, versatility and functionality.
- Precision CNC machined 6061-T56 aluminium scope housing
- CNC machined 6061-T56 aluminium body with 29mm ID weighing less than half an ounce
- .010 black oxide steel pin. Also available in .015, .019, .029, .039, .060, .120 which are not stocked items but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- One Razor pin machined from 10-18 steel for durability with a 0.012" throat for minimum target obstruction included
- Four Razor pin locations
- Two 8-32 threaded holes for optional integrated pin kit
- Textured interior cuts down on glare
- Three coloured levels (red, green and blue) included
- Three strands of optic fibre (red, green and blue) included
- Two locations for an optional light addition
- A variety of optional sunshades can be threaded into the target side of the scope
- Allows for a lens to be run on the target side of the scope. Lenses are sold separately
- 29mm lens, sunshades and decal kits are available and sold separately
- RH and LH interchangeable
- Made in the USA
- All Shrewd scopes are machined with a recessed hex to adapt to a standard round, hex or square scope mounting rod. This feature is designed so the scope will not rotate on the mounting bracket. If the scope is to be mounted this way, the included 10-32 rod and nut must be removed first and use the enclosed shorter 10-32 button head cap screw to mount directly to the scope rod