Shrewd 600 Pro Series Stabiliser 10in 12in 14in
602 Pro Series Stabiliser by Shrewd features 5 end weights, internal rubber dampening, internal dampener, 3 inch stainless steel threaded rod, high modulus carbon to perfectly balance the shot, for a better holding bow. Nothing else comes close
Shrewd 600 Pro Series Stabiliser 10in 12in 14inPrice: $177.95
$161.77 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Shrewd 600 Pro Series Stabiliser 10in 12in 14in Description
When Shrewd set out to change the stabilisation market, they didn't want to craft a product that just impressed shooters, they wanted pure shock and awe.
To put it simply, nothing else comes close.
A Shrewd stabiliser is shot and endorsed by Chance Beaubouef, Brandon Reyes, Cara Kelly, Justin Bethel and Jeff Hopkins and helped our own Abbey Archery staff shooter, Jonathon Milne win Bronze at the 2016 Rio Paralympics.
- Internal aluminium reinforced end cap on bow end of stabiliser allows shooters to use more weight than ever before
- .660 inch OD high modulus matte black carbon
- Comes standard with three 1 ounce end weights & two .33 ounce aluminium end weights, a total of 5 end weights internal rubber dampening
- High Modulus smooth sealed carbon with a thin wall creates a very light but stiff stabiliser
- Four internal dampeners included with every stabiliser over 14", one internal dampener in stabilisers under 14"
- 3 inch stainless steel threaded rod is standard to allow adding as many as a total of 9 weights per stabiliser
- Stiff versatile stabiliser allows a variety & wide range of weight combinations for a better holding bow
- Stabiliser length does not include the weights
- Limbsaver accessories are available and sold separately for this stabiliser
- Colour Gloss Black
- Available in 14in, 12in and 10in lengths. Please specify length
Get a Shrewd 600 Pro Series Stabiliser today and you will notice the difference in performance and your score. Nothing else comes close.