Easton SuperDrive 23 Shaft dozen
Easton SuperDrive 23 carbon performance shaft for indoor and 3D, shot-after-shot consistency, incredible strength and unmatched performance, extremely durable, lightweight, smooth matte black finish
Easton SuperDrive 23 Shaft dozenPrice: $197.94
$179.95 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Easton SuperDrive 23 Shaft dozen Description
SuperDrive 23 is the World Archery maximum compliant diameter carbon performance shaft for shooters looking for success with indoor and 3D competition.
Lightweight and extremely durable.
Smooth finish delivers reduced wear and a quiet draw.
Strong and light design in a 23-64" diameter.
Strong carbon shaft construction adds the shot-after-shot consistency you're looking for.
The fastest path to the winner's circle.
High performance, lightweight, high strength all carbon shaft using proven Superdrive construction for ultimate strength.
- Incredible strength and unmatched performance
- Straightness tolerance: +/- .002" guaranteed
- 23-64" outside diameter
- Suitable for indoor & 3D competition
- Black, smooth matte finish
- Multi-layer wrapped carbon fibre
- World Archery maximum compliant diameter
- Spines suitable for most compound and some recurve set-ups
- Available in three spines 325 (7.43 gpi), 375 (6.97 gpi), 475 (6.35 gpi). Please specify size
- Stock length 32 inches. Please specify Shaft Length
- Factory installed Super UNI bushing
- All other components sold separately
- Adjustable stainless steel point system, offering 90 to 200 grain points adjustment with interchangeable weight modules. Please enquire
- Competition Archery Products SuperDrive 23 Pro Point 3D NockBuster One Piece Point in 100 and 125 grains gives you the ultimate in performance also available in mid 2017. Extremely accurate and will hold up in all types of targets. Please enquire
This is what people have said about the Easton SuperDrive 25.
5 out of 5 stars. "Ok! These are flyers and accurate. After years of using Gold Tip Series 22 Pros (319gr) for 3D, I wanted, or, would like to catch a few more 11-rings. I bought a set used. And wondered if they could compare to my 22's in flight. Adding Bohning X Vanes with 120gr points (356gr), they did. I was also concerned about the very thin walls of the shaft to give its light weight, yet after many, many shots, I have had no concerns of the walls on impact." From Robert Wright from USA