Scott Fox Release Buckle Strap
Scott Archery releases have features that fit the needs of every archer - high quality, trigger sensitivity adjustment and outperform the competition
Scott Fox Release Buckle Strap
Scott Fox Release Buckle Strap Description
The Predator line from Scott features their new release design. Scott set out with a mission of creating their best single caliper ever.
They believe without a doubt that's what you'll find in the Fox release.
In addition, after numerous requests from it's customers, they've developed a product line specifically for lady archers, the Fox single caliper. They are built to be rock-solid and incredibly accurate and last but not least, look great!
The result is Scott's new patent-pending hybrid strap now with attractive pink stitching and features a release locking band, dual adjustment and fold-away design.
It's ideal for tucking away your release so it doesn't get in the way as you head to a shoot or treestand.
The Scott Archery Fox Release delivers both performance and style.
The Fox is designed for smaller hands and compact, short-draw bows and features a strap bracket for better anchor and feel.
Constructed of a forward knurled trigger maximises draw length and has a slim-line, blackened, no-rust stainless steel jaw.
Has an in-line single caliper design, angled jaw design and five-hole length adjustment.
Proprietary tooling produces a uniform, smooth, jaw radius.
This attractive Hot Pink Release includes a standard small buckle strap.
- Delivers both performance and style
- Designed for women's smaller hands and compact, short-draw bows
- Strap bracket design for better anchor and feel
- Forward positioned knurled trigger maximises draw length, offers better grip with a sweaty finger or a thick glove and it feels great in the crook of your knuckle or at the tip of your finger and offers more versatility
- Slim-line, blackened, no-rust stainless steel jaw
- Slimline solid swivel connector delivers something to grab hold of and with patented 5 hole swivel length adjustment and a swivelling head
- Scott's roller sear technology allows for lighter trigger settings and gives you clean triggering with no felt travel, a must for consistent, accurate shooting
- Adjustable trigger sensitivity
- Angled-trigger design maximises draw and comfort
- Whisper-quiet trigger stop, in-line single-caliper design and spiral connector length adjustment
- Patent-pending in line single caliper design means fewer moving parts which guides the string loop
- Crisp activation, lighter trigger settings and compact design
- Patented angled jaw design
- Proprietary tooling produces a uniform, smooth jaw radius
- Proprietary buffing and tumbling finishes the stainless steel jaw
- Special Fox logo on side of head
- Colour available in Hot Pink and now with attractive pink stitching on the strap
- Made in USA
- Every Scott release has a full range of trigger sensitivity adjustments to meet the needs of every archer
- Comprehensive fully illustrated features on back of card
- Five year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Scott Archery releases are used and endorsed by top pros like Ralph & Vicki Cianciarulo. Every Scott release has what it takes to help make a winner. Scott makes winners.
Bowhunters and top professional archers depend on Scott products for unsurpassed accuracy and reliability.
Scott - Everyone's number one. One shot with the Fox and you will know why it will quickly become another favourite.