Cajun Bowfishing Reel
For an anodised aluminium bowfishing reel, you have chosen the best with this quality and durable reel
Cajun Bowfishing ReelPrice: $42.96
$39.05 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Cajun Bowfishing Reel Description
This bowfishing reel is made of strong, but light weight, anodised aluminium and includes 50 feet of 80 lb test braided nylon bowfishing line.
The Cajun screw on bow fishing reel is 5 inches in diameter.
The reel mounts to a standard thread 5-16" stabiliser bushing on the front of the riser of most compound and recurve bows with a stabiliser insert. Suits right or left handed bows and is great for beginners.
This reel is used by more bowfishing enthusiasts than any other. Simple design, aluminium construction, flawless performance ensures its durability.
Just attach to your bow, wind on the bowfishing line supplied, attach an arrow and you are ready to go. It's that simple.
This durable black aluminium screw on reel is ideal to get you started in one of the most exciting sports for archers.
Easy to assemble and install - instructions are included. The predecessor to Cajun, Retract-O-Blade bow fishing reel installed on a bow is illustrated here.
These kits make great Christmas or birthday presents.
- Anodised aluminium body
- 50 feet of 80 lb test braided nylon bowfishing line included
- Reel screws into the stabiliser bushing on the riser of your bow
- 5 inch diameter aluminium reel
- Designed for right or left handed shooters
- Fits standard thread 5-16 x 24 inch stabiliser bushing on the front of most compound and recurves
- Instructions included
- Durable and strong
- Resists corrosion
- Great for beginners
- Simple to install
- Flawless performance
- Great Christmas or birthday presents or if you are starting out in bowfishing
Another quality product from Cajun Archery - manufacturers of the finest bow fishing products in the world. Over 40 years of making tough, reliable bow fishing products. Those who know bowfishing, know Cajun.
For bowfishing, you require these items
- A bowfishing reel
- A solid fibreglass fish arrow with a nock and steel fish point installed and a drilled hole through the shaft to attach and secure fishing line so you can reel the fish in after spearing it with the arrow
- 5 piece Safety Slide kit
- Nylon fishing line
- Bowfishing roller rest to launch your fibreglass fish arrow
- Alternatively, there is a bowfishing kit which includes some of the above items