Morrell Outdoor Range Target 29inx14inx31in
Morrell Outdoor Range Target with dual shooting sides and 76 layers of arrow stopping power, makes arrow retrieval so easy, with hanging grommets, delivers long lasting use at an incredible price
Morrell Outdoor Range Target 29inx14inx31inPrice: $349.95
$318.14 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Morrell Outdoor Range Target 29inx14inx31in Description
Morrell bag targets are designed for superior durability whether you are shooting your first bow or one of today's high performance hunting bows.
These targets are a favourite among serious hunters and archery clubs alike because they stand up to whatever abuse you can dish out and keep coming back for more.
This 2 sided target has full size bullseyes. This long range target has a large shooting area with 76 layers of arrow stopping power.
Crossbow and Compound Bow approved stops speeds up to 400 FPS.
This versatile target is built with a Multi Layered Density Design, Internal Frame System and Nucleus Centre to provide maximum durability and stopping power. It is specifically designed for field point practice.
This target will take a serious pounding from the heaviest weight and fastest bows and crossbows available. The Morrell Outdoor Range Target is 100% waterproof and features grommets for hanging.
Morrell's Outdoor Range Target is a great target to practice on.
When you are into archery, the only way to get better is by practising and the way to do this is by shooting at targets. Though you can shoot at just random targets, it is better to have custom targets to shoot at like the Outdoor Range Target.
The bright exterior with red rings and black aiming points allows you to easily see where you want to shoot your arrows.
Multilayered Density Design with 76 layers takes thousands of shots and delivers superb arrow stopping power every time.
Internal Frame System technology allows you to shoot at every inch of the target.
Easy arrow removal. 100% weatherproof.
Designed for field points only.
- Measures 73.66cm x 35.56cm x 78.7cm or 29" x 14" x 31"
- Weighs 29.5kg or 65lbs
- Stops arrows up to 400fps, stopping them in their tracks
- Designed for high speed compound bows & crossbows
- Deer vitals on one side & bullseye on other
- 2 shooting sides, 50 shooting bullseyes
- Easy two finger arrow removal
- Multi-Layered Density Design provides 76 layers of arrow stopping power
- 100% weatherproof extends outdoor use, withstands rain, heat and even snow
- Commercial grade
- Internal frame system technology allows every inch to be shot at
- Hanging grommets included for effortless transport, set up & hanging
- Bright high visibility exterior with red rings and black aiming points
- Multiple shooting dots
- Nucleus centre for maximum unbelievable stopping power
- Weather resistant, versatile & durable
- X-tended life target
- Field points only. Only use arrows with field points on the Outdoor Range
- Improves shooting skills
- Takes thousands of shots
- Official Target for I.B.O.
- Pros Choice
- Not Recommended for outserts or field points larger than arrow shaft
- Great target for the money
- Manufactured in USA from US materials
- Long lasting at an economic price
- Replacement cover for this target is not a stocked item but can be special ordered. Please enquire
Art Brown, Danny Evans, Nathan Brooks, Brian Jones, Sherry Hott, Chris Hacker practice with and endorse Morrell Targets.
Practice and hone your shooting skills with a durable, affordable target you can trust, the Morrell Outdoor Range Target.
This is what people have said about the Morrell Outdoor Range Target.
5 out of 5 stars. "Great value, great target!" From Christi-Ann from USA
5 out of 5 stars. "Best field target out there. I am on my third Morrell Outdoor Range Bag Target in about 8 years now. I shoot probably 300 days a year. This target is effortless to pull arrows from. Even my 10 year old pulls his arrow out with one hand. That is the beauty of this target. You only need to replace the cover about once a year. I switch sides every month as well, otherwise, it will bulge on the back side of the target. The only reason I end up replacing the target is because after a few years the bag becomes so out of shape, I can't get a new bag around the old one and towards the center, arrows will punch through. The value target in regards to life span and ease of removing arrows." From sheepdawg from USA
5 out of 5 stars. "Have owned 4 of these for 6 yrs had a 3d range so they were shot a lot still in great shape just change out the covers each year and you will never buy a new one." From 3darcherynhunting from USA