Mathews Z3 Black
If you want a value packed bow in the ZX Solocam, a speed of 330fps and a 7" brace height, you will get the best of both worlds in this fast shooting, stable hunting bow, the Mathews Z3
Mathews Z3 Black
Mathews Z3 Black Description
The Z3 comes with a blistering speed of 330fps and a 7" brace height, so you are getting the best of both worlds in a fast shooting stable hunting bow.
Based on one of Mathew's most popular Solocam bow designs, the Z3 is compact and agile.
It features a Reverse Assist Roller Guard for a silky smooth draw, a generous brace height for added forgiveness, a redesigned riser and speeds up to 330 fps.
The performance of the Z3 is exhilarating and is excellent value.
At 30" axle to axle, it is perfect for those extreme hunting conditions.
The Mathews Z3 is what Mathews built it's reputation on and has delivered again with the ZX Solocam and the quick change axle, bringing efficiency to a new level.
Now updated with the popular Focus Grip, a synthetic rubber grip option made to keep pressure concentrated on the centre of the grip and to minimise hand torque. The Focus Grip can also be purchased separately.
As well as in Black finish, the Z3 is available in Mathew's latest concealment camo pattern, Lost Camo XD, the Z3 is excellent value for bowhunters.
When Matt McPherson, founder of Mathews, created Lost Camo, his purpose was not to make money and in fact, many people don't know that Lost Camo donates 100% of their proceeds to various charities, most of which are missionaries and Matt says "100 per cent of the proceeds, not the "majority" or "most of" but 100 per cent of the Lost Camo profits go towards helping people less fortunate around the world."
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed up to 330fps
- Weight ranges 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 55-65lbs and 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 25"-30" & Half Sizes 24.5"-29.5"
- Brace Height 7"
- Axle to Axle 30"
- Mass weight 4.55lbs
- Let-Off 80%
- ZX Cam
- Riser length 27.64"
- Riser Geogrid, a lighter, more rigid riser
- Limbs Parallel Quad V-Lock
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard for a silky smooth draw
- Mathews genuine bowstrings and cables
- Focus Grip, a synthetic rubber grip to keep pressure concentrated on the centre of the grip and to minimise hand torque
- Harmonic Stabiliser Lite reduces vibration nearly 75% and is lighter than the original Harmonic Stabiliser
- Harmonic Dampers
- String Suppressors deaden vibration, making a much quieter & smoother shot
- Dead End String Stop Lite reduces vibration & virtually eliminates post-release noise
- Monkey Tails installed
- String Grubs
- Dead End String Stop Lite
- String 86.875" & Cable 32.5"
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH.
- Available in Black finish. Also comes in a Lost Camo XD finish which is sold separately.
This is what people have said about Mathews Z3.
5 out of 5 stars. "Fast and forgiving. Just picked up the 2016 Mathews Z3 and I fell in love with it the first time that I clipped on my release. Very smooth draw cycle, forgiving back wall, dead in hand, flat shooting, incredibly fast bow. This will be a great hunting bow and I have never had a complaint with the "Z" series Mathews has developed. Built to shoot with the big dogs (Halon/No Cam). Cannot stress enough that it was definitely worth every dime!" From Zach, USA
|Bow Cams:||ZX Cam|
|Limbs:||Parallel Quad V-Lock|
|Speed:||330 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||30 inches|
|Brace Height:||7 inches|