Vertix, the flagship bow from Mathews is deadly accurate, insanely quiet, manoeuvrable, compact. Powered by the Crosscentric Cam with switchweight modules, Vertix has created one of the most smooth and efficient bows ever. With speeds up to 343fps and an axle to axle of 30 inches, this bow has high demand hunting written all over it
Mathews VertixPrice: $1,629.95
$1,481.77 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Mathews Vertix Description
Mathews has been known over the years to introduce many Industry leading innovations that often set the pace for many others to follow!
Not to disappoint, their much awaited hunting bow, the Vertix has arrived! It's a 30 inch axle to axle compact, manoeuvrable hunting rig that incorporates ground breaking new technology, is deadly accurate and insanely quiet.
Continuing on from the Triax, Vertix is powered by the Mathews Crosscentric Cam with Switchweight system. The Switchweight system is the ultimate in versatility. It allows the archer to not only adjust draw length, but also peak weight, by simply changing out the modules. The design of this cam system provides the string with straight and level nock travel to deliver a degree of accuracy and efficiency that has not been seen before.
Let off is 85% with a draw length range of 26" to 30.5" in half inch increments.
Vibration dampening is taken to the extreme with the inclusion of 3D Damping Technology. First introduced on the Triax, 3D Damping Technology is proven to eliminate hand shock and post shot vibration.
The Vertix has an axle to axle length of 30", brace height of 6" and reaches blistering IBO speeds up to 343 feet per second.
A great performer capable of producing high levels of kinetic energy.
Comfort, consistency and torque reduction are all features of the Engage Grip found on the Vertix. No matter your hand size, the Engage Grip will provide a repeatable grip position with ease.
The Vertix is one of the most accurate, stable and balanced bows ever and delivers a new level of smooth, all while transferring the most amount of energy possible into the arrow.
For ultimate rest mounting, Mathews has introduced the Dovetail Mounting System which allows an exact fit for the QAD Integrate arrow rest. Dovetails provide an extra level of confidence and security to safeguard accessory shift while in the field, due to a bump or fall.
Zero T Axles are featured at the cams of the Vertix. These, along with the Top Hat tuning system, ensure exact cam adjustment, which provides an optimal arrow tune.
Available in four different peak draw weights of 60, 65, 70 and 75 lbs.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed up to 343fps
- Weight ranges 50-60lbs, 55-65lbs, 60-70lbs, 65-75lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight
- Draw length range 26"-30.5"
- Brace Height 6"
- Axle to Axle 30"
- Mass weight 4.67lbs
- Let-Off 85%. Also available in 80% Let-Off which is not a stocked item but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- Cam Crosscentric with Switchweight
- Riser lighter, more rigid machined riser
- Limbs Parallel Quad Limbs
- Dovetail Mounting System
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard for a silky smooth draw
- Mathews genuine bowstrings and cables
- Engage Grip
- Enhanced Harmonic Stabiliser reduces vibration
- Harmonic Dampers
- Dead End String Stop deadens vibration, making a much quieter & smoother shot
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Black, Stone, RealTree Edge, Sitka Optifade Elevated II, Sitka Optifade Subalpine, Under Armour Ridge Reaper Barren, Under Armour Ridge Reaper Forest. Please specify colour required
Vertix presents all of the essential features today's demanding bowhunters require. No vibration, high speed, manoeuvrability, efficiency and durability. Choose the Mathews Vertix, when second chances aren't an option! One Bow. Any Hunt.