Mathews TRX 38 Target
Mathews TRX 38 a shorter, lighter, more comfortable bow, performs in the field or on the range with accuracy, shot-to-shot consistency, very dead in the hand, only 38 inches axle to axle, 7.5 inch brace height, draw length range from 23 to 30 inches, straight & level nock travel and is extremely smooth, comfortable and straight and level nock travel
Mathews TRX 38 TargetPrice: $2,100.94
$1,909.95 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Mathews TRX 38 Target Description
Following the success of its longer TRX predecessors, the TRX 38 comes in at 38 inches axle-to-axle with a brace-height of 7.5 inches, offering a more comfortable string angle for those with a shorter draw length or archers who simply prefer a shorter bow.
The TRX 38 features Mathews highly successful perimeter weighted Mini-crosscentric Cam system that generates speeds up to 328 fps.
The Mini-crosscentric Cam is designed to incorporate the accuracy of NO CAM ST Technology and the power of AVS Technology, the Mini Crosscentric Cam employs a partially concentric string payout to produce precision and speeds up to 328 fps. The TRX 38 employs Mathews V Mod 70% modules as standard, providing a deeper valley.
Other notable TRX 38 attributes include the dynamic, more torsionally rigid limbs and Mathews' new dual bridged riser, a riser designed to support the bows fire-breathing cam system and endure the most rigorous tournament conditions possible.
A true centre nocking point ensures straight and level nock travel, further enhancing shot-to-shot consistency.
Showcasing the FlatBack Grip for precise and consistent hand placement designed with a level point of contact between the shooter's hand and the bow for increased stability when aiming down range. The Grip and industry-proven Harmonic Damper and Harmonic Stabiliser Lite, the features of the TRX 38 are already creating a serious buzz.
Advanced vectoring system during the draw cycle, AVS technology vectors forces to maintain cam synchronisation, enhance energy storage and increase efficiency.
The TRX 38 is rock solid and deadly quiet and the draw cycle is extremely smooth and comfortable.
The TRX 38 is a heck of a nice-shooting bow, yet it does not feel like a speed bow.
The draw cycle is surprisingly smooth and easy and the bow is very dead in the hand.
The TRX's stiff, beefy riser will minimise torque and make for consistent accuracy on the range and in the field.
Finally, it's one of the best-looking bows around and is engraved with the familiar Mathews logo emblazoned on limb cups.
Any harshness you might expect from a speed bow is absent and this smoothness can mostly be attributed to the Mini-crosscentric cam system, which blends Mathew's No Cam technology with their AVS System. In other words, it successfully combines smoothness with speed.
At 38 inches axle to axle with a performance driven 7.5 inch brace height, the TRX 38 is producing a deadly IBO speed of up to 328 feet per second.
With Mathews widest limb ever engineered and a new dual bridged riser, the TRX 38 makes for an extremely stable bow. These designed-in features also create one of the most durable and reliable bows ever released by Mathews.
The No-Cam inspired Mini-crosscentric Cam is easily tunable because this cam system creates a true centre nocking point with level travel. This allows for increased efficiency and perfect repetition shot after shot.
Also incorporated is the FlatBack Grip which is wider in the hand, creating a torque free and comfortable shooting platform.
This super consistent, smooth and extremely fast TRX 38 with the Mathews Harmonic Dampening system has the pedigree of a true target bow and is sure to perform.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed up to 328fps
- Weight ranges 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 23"-30" & Half Sizes 23.5"-29.5"
- Brace Height 7.5"
- Axle to Axle 38"
- Mass weight 4.86lbs
- Let-Off 70% with V Mod. It also is available in 80% let off which is not a stocked model but can be special ordered. Please enquire. Both 80% and 70% TRX modules are black
- Cam Mini-crosscentric
- Riser Geogrid, a lighter, more rigid riser
- Limbs Parallel Quad Limbs
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard for a silky smooth draw
- Mathews genuine bowstrings and cables
- FlatBack Grip for precise and consistent hand placement designed with a level point of contact between the shooter's hand and the bow for increased stability when aiming down range
- Harmonic Stabiliser Lite reduces vibration nearly 75% and is lighter than the original Harmonic Stabiliser
- Harmonic Damper
- String Suppressor deadens vibration, making a much quieter & smoother shot
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH.
- Available in Black, Blue, Red, White and Yellow. Please specify colour required.
Experience the TRX 38, Mathew's premier mid length 3D & Target bow. Accurate. Energy.