Mathews TRX 34 Target Bow
The TRX 34 by Mathews is the ultimate bow to bridge the gap between hunting and tournament archery. Short to mid axle to axle length and generous speed make this a fantastic bow to take either on the range or in the bush
Mathews TRX 34 Target BowPrice: $2,199.94
$1,999.95 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Mathews TRX 34 Target Bow Description
Taking its origins from the proven design of many Mathews hunting bows with extras thrown in from various target models is the TRX 34. This bow is a great match for the archer who is used to shorter axle to axle length hunting bows of a more compact design.
With the addition of 3D Riser damping it is not only fast and stable but super smooth to shoot.
The TRX 34 features a wider riser that adds rigidity throughout the sight and rest-mounting locations while the dovetail mount accommodates the ultra popular QAD IMX and the TRi arrow rests.
Coming standard on the TRX 34 is the new 75% module. This gives shooters more speed and a better feel at full draw, while the 80 per cent and 70V mods remain options that can be special ordered.
The TRX 34 features an enlarged diameter stabiliser bushing. Not only does this increase stiffness of a stabiliser set up, it also allows for more weight to be run out the front of the bow with flex minimised.
The TRX 34 with its 34" axle to axle length and 6.5" brace height create generous speed while still maintaining forgiveness. The lower brace height produces better speeds for shorter draw lengths. While closely resembling a hunting bow platform, the TRX 34 is target bow feature-packed to be a valuable addition to your tournament equipment.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed up to 334fps
- Weight ranges 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs and 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required
- Draw length range 23.5"-30"
- Brace Height 6.5"
- Axle to Axle 34"
- Mass weight 4.69lbs
- C3X Crosscentric Cam
- Parallel Quad Limbs
- Engage Grip designed for consistent hand placement, reducing torque, comfortable for all shooters, regardless of hand size
- Engage Grip Side Plates are an option to replace the Engage Grip for a slimmer profile and can be purchased separately
- Let-Off 75% Standard. Also comes in 70V and 80% Let-Off which are not stocked items but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- Mathews genuine bowstrings and cables
- Extended bridge riser
- Centerguard Cable containment system
- 3D Damping Technology
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Black, Blue, Green Ambush, Red, Stone or White. Please specify colour choice
- Limbs are also available in White by special order. Please enquire