Mathews TRX 34 Target Bow
The TRX 34 is powered by the highly efficient C3X Crosscentric Cam system to deliver accurate energy with an incredibly smooth draw.
Mathews TRX 34 Target BowPrice: $2,200.00
$2,000.00 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Mathews TRX 34 Target Bow Description
The TRX 34 is the perfect crossover bow for competition and hunting at 34 inch axle-to-axle, with a 6.5 inch brace height. The wider riser adds rigidity throughout the sight and rest-mounting locations, while the dovetail mount accommodates the QAD IMX and the new TRi rests. This new riser design also features 3D Damping to reduce post-shot vibration. The new 75% percent mod gives shooters more speed and a better feel while the 80 percent and 70V mods remain an excellent option to customize your feel. The TRX 34 is powered by the highly efficient C3X Crosscentric Cam system to deliver accurate energy with an incredibly smooth draw. Overhauled AVS and Zero-T axle bearings improve overall strength and rigidity to increase accuracy and consistency for the shooter. New enlarged diameter stabilizer bushing also increases stiffness of shooters' stabilizer set up, enhancing accuracy.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed up to 334fps
- Weight ranges Weight ranges 50 lbs, 60lbs and 70lbs. Please specify weight required.
- Draw length range 23.5"-30"
- Brace Height 6.5"
- Axle to Axle 34"
- Mass weight 4.69lbs
- Let-Off 70V, 70% and 80%
- Cam CrossCentric with Switchweight
- Mathews genuine bowstrings and cables
- Extended bridge riser
- Centerguard Cable containment system
- 3D Damping Technology
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH.
- Available in Black, Green Ambush, Stone, Blue, White and Red. Please specify colour required