Traverse deadly accurate, insanely quiet, manoeuvrable, compact. Powered by the Crosscentric Cam with 3D Damping Technology, Traverse by Mathews has created one of the most smooth & efficient bows ever, speeds up to 338fps, 33 inch axle to axle, this bow has high demand hunting written all over it
Mathews TraversePrice: $1,559.95
$1,418.14 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Mathews Traverse Description
The Traverse has arrived! Mathews feature packed, crossover Hunting and 3D bow. Coming in at 33 inches axle to axle and produces an IBO speed of 338fps. Coupled with a manageable 6.625 inch brace height, it is just at home on the hunting range as it is on a field course.
Continuing on from the extremely popular Halon series, Traverse is powered by the Mathews Crosscentric Cam system. Arriving in 85% let off for ultimate comfort at full draw.
In advancement from the Halon 32, vibration dampening is taken to the extreme with the inclusion of Mathews 3D Damping Technology. This feature truly sets Mathews apart with the smoothest shot that needs to be experienced.
Mathews has created this outstanding hunting bow, the Traverse and has put every component into question when designing it.
The Traverse is one of the most accurate, stable and balanced bows ever and delivers a new level of smooth, all while transferring the most amount of energy possible into the arrow.
Utilising the proven Crosscentric cam system allowing the string to have straight and level nock travel which delivers a level of accuracy and efficiency that has not been seen before.
In years past, shorter axle to axle bows were sometimes overlooked as being unforgiving. Due to its large cam profile and minimal limb tip movement, the Traverse produces a string angle comparable to a bow of longer length.
Available in three different peak draw weights of 50, 60 and 70 lbs.
Now updated with Mathews Engage Grip, a synthetic rubber grip set at a comfortable angle designed for repeatability and minimisation of hand torque. The Engage Grip can also be purchased separately.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed up to 338fps
- Weight ranges 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight
- Draw length range 26.5"-32.5"
- Brace Height 6.625"
- Axle to Axle 33"
- Mass weight 4.7lbs
- Let-Off 85%. Also available in 75% Let-Off which is not a stocked item but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- Cam Crosscentric
- Riser lighter, more rigid machined riser
- Limbs Parallel Quad Limbs
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard for a silky smooth draw
- Mathews genuine bowstrings and cables
- Engage Grip
- Enhanced Harmonic Stabiliser reduces vibration
- Harmonic Dampers
- Dead End String Stop deadens vibration, making a much quieter & smoother shot
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Black, Stone, Red, White, Blue, RealTree Edge, Sitka Optifade Elevated II, Sitka Optifade Subalpine, Under Armour Ridge Reaper Barren, Under Armour Ridge Reaper Forest. Please specify colour required
The much awaited addition Mathews enthusiasts have been yearning for! Mid length axle to axle, high performance, low vibration and long draw length options. Get a Traverse today to enjoy a high end bow that can do it all!