Mathews Monster Wake Black
For over twenty years since starting in 1992, Mathews has led the way in compound bow technology & has racked up 1 million in bow sales since
Mathews Monster Wake Black
Mathews Monster Wake Black Description
Mathews is excited to introduce the McPherson Series Monster Wake, built to deliver raw speed. The Wake is a powerful dual cam bow built with a super sturdy Geo Grid Lock riser and limb configuration. With power to spare, the Wake delivers speeds up to 352 fps at 85% let-off. With technology designed throughout the bow, the Wake delivers unprecedented strength and performance.
With features such as exotic African Wood Inlays, Integral Grip and a perimeter weighted AVS (Advanced Vectoring System) DYAD cam system, the Wake is equally a work of art as it is a powerhouse in the field. The Reverse Assist Roller Guard is designed to produce a smooth draw, while Mathews' signature harmonic stabilisers work to tame the shot.
An integral grip with a single wood inlay is designed to produce a neutral wrist position.
At Mathews, engineering and innovation is a way of life and they take pride in developing new technologies that enhance performance and fulfill your archery experience to produce a more enjoyable bow to shoot.
It goes without saying that the new Wake features strength to the core and this translates into dependability and fewer tuning hassles.
Wake delivers a better overall shooting experience.
As with all Mathews bows, there is no compromise in quality or excellence.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed up to 352fps at 85% let-off
- Weight ranges 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs and 70-80lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 25"-30" & Half Sizes 25.5"-29.5"
- Brace Height 5"
- Axle to Axle 35"
- Mass weight 5.38lbs
- Let-Off 75% or 85%. Please specify Let-Off
- AVS DYAD Cam
- Riser Geogrid, a more rigid riser
- Quad V-Lock Limbs
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard
- Mathews Genuine Bowstrings and cables
- Grip Rich Walnut SlimFit InLine comes standard for the most stable, torque-free, shooting experience. Focus Grip, a synthetic rubber grip option is made to keep pressure concentrated on the centre of the grip and minimise hand torque. Focus Grip is available and can be purchased separately.
- Harmonic Stabiliser Lite reduces vibration nearly 75% and is lighter than the original Harmonic Stabiliser
- Harmonic Dampers
- String Suppressors deaden vibration, making a much quieter & smoother shot
- Dead End String Stop Lite reduces vibration & virtually eliminates post-release noise
- Monkey Tails installed
- String Grubs
- Dead End String Stop
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Black only
|Bow Cams:||AVS DYAD|
|Speed:||352 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||35 inches|
|Brace Height:||5 inches|