Mathews NO CAM HTX
The NO CAM ST technology has created one of the most smooth and efficient bows ever. With speeds up to 330fps and an axle to axle of 30 inches this bow has high demand hunting written all over it
Mathews NO CAM HTXPrice: $1,299.95
$1,181.77 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Mathews NO CAM HTX Description
Built around the concentric string tracks of NO CAM ST Technology and a true centre nocking point, the NO CAM HTX produces a super smooth draw and superior accuracy.
The HTX also features the new bridged riser design, rigid quad limbs, twin Harmonic Stabilisers and is fitted with the all-new FlatBack grip.
RockMods are available for 65%, 75% and 85% let-off.
No Cam HTX. Ultimate Accuracy.
Mathews revolutionary NO CAM ST Technology utilises two circular and concentric string tracks, allowing the string to travel at a constant distance from the centre of rotation during the shot cycle. This eliminates the common camming action on both top and bottom string tracks, creating a balanced and synchronised system with straight and level nock travel for superior accuracy.
NO CAM ST Technology delivers a radically smooth draw cycle with incredible efficiency. This means that more energy is transferred into the arrow rather than being left in the bow, to be experienced as post shot sound and vibration.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed 326fps at 65%, 323fps at 75% & 317fps at 85% let-off
- Weight ranges 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 23"-29" & Half Sizes 23.5"-28.5"
- Brace Height 6.125"
- Axle to Axle 30"
- Mass weight 3.99lbs
- Let-Off 65%, 75% and 85%. 65% & 75% let-off options are available for custom shooter performance
- NO CAM
- Riser Geogrid, a lighter, more rigid riser
- Limbs Parallel Quad Limbs
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard for a silky smooth draw
- Riser length 28.92"
- Mathews genuine bowstrings and cables
- Focus Grip, a synthetic rubber grip to keep pressure concentrated on the centre of the grip and to minimise hand torque
- Twin Harmonic Stabilisers Lite reduce vibration nearly 75% and are lighter than the original Harmonic Stabiliser
- Harmonic Dampers
- String Suppressors deaden vibration, making a much quieter & smoother shot
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH.
- Available in Black, Lost Camo XD and Stone. Please specify colour required.
Feel the future. Mathews NO CAM.