Mathews NO CAM HTR
The NO CAM ST technology has created one of the most smooth and efficient bows ever. With speeds up to 330fps and an axle to axle of 32 inches this bow has high demand hunting written all over it
Mathews NO CAM HTRPrice: $1,469.95
$1,336.32 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Mathews NO CAM HTR Description
Mathews has created this outstanding hunting bow, the NO CAM HTR and has put every other component into question when designing it.
The NO CAM HTR is one of the most accurate, stable and balanced bows ever and delivers a new level of smooth, all while transferring the most amount of energy into the arrow possible.
Utilising a new cam system allowing the string to have straight and level nock travel which delivers a level of accuracy and efficiency that has not been seen before.
Decked out with shorter, more rigid quad limbs, a less reflexed riser, twin tuned Harmonic Stabilisers, Focus Grip, RockMods to provide a solid back wall and available in 65%, 75% and 85% let-off, the NO CAM HTR takes smooth, quiet and accurate to all new levels!
Weighing 4.30lbs with an axle to axle length of 32 inches, the NO CAM HTR is a hunting bow that should not be overlooked.
Now updated with the popular Focus Grip, a synthetic rubber grip option made to keep pressure concentrated on the centre of the grip and to minimise hand torque. The Focus Grip can also be purchased separately.
When Matt McPherson, founder of Mathews, created Lost Camo, his purpose was not to make money and in fact, many people don't know that Lost Camo donates 100% of their proceeds to various charities, most of which are missionaries and Matt says "100 per cent of the proceeds, not the "majority" or "most of" but 100 per cent of the Lost Camo profits go towards helping people less fortunate around the world."
Get an exclusive look inside the Mathews test facility to learn more about the superior accuracy of the 2015 Mathews NO CAM ST Technology in this "Feel The Future" video.
"We dared to question our own rules and in the process, discovered a whole new system for superior accuracy and unrivalled feel." Matt McPherson.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed up to 330fps at 65 per cent let-off
- Weight ranges 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 24"-30" & Half Sizes 24.5"-29.5"
- Brace Height 6.625"
- Axle to Axle 32"
- Mass weight 4.30lbs
- Let-Off 65% at 330fps, 75% at 325fps and 85% at 321fps
- NO CAM
- Riser Geogrid, a lighter, more rigid riser
- Limbs Parallel Quad Limbs
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard for a silky smooth draw
- Riser length 28.92"
- Mathews genuine bowstrings and cables
- Focus Grip, a synthetic rubber grip to keep pressure concentrated on the centre of the grip and to minimise hand torque
- Twin Harmonic Stabilisers Lite reduce vibration nearly 75% and are lighter than the original Harmonic Stabiliser
- Harmonic Dampers
- String Suppressors deaden vibration, making a much quieter & smoother shot
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH.
- Available in Lost Camo XD, Black and Stone. Please specify colour required.