Mathews Halon X
Mathews Halon X performs in the field or on the range with accuracy, shot-to-shot consistency, very dead in the hand and is extremely smooth and comfortable
Mathews Halon X
Mathews Halon X Description
The new Halon X crossover bow is built to perform in the field or on the range.
Measuring 35" axle to axle, the Halon X features the new perimeter weighted Mini Crosscentric Cam system that generates speeds up to 330 fps.
The new perimeter-weighted Mini Crosscentric Cam is designed to incorporate the accuracy of NO CAM ST Technology and the power of AVS Technology, the Mini Crosscentric Cam employs a partially concentric string payout to produce precision and speeds up to 330 fps.
Other notable Halon attributes include the dynamic, more torsionally rigid limbs and Mathews' new dual bridged riser, a riser designed to support the bows fire-breathing cam system and endure the toughest hunting conditions possible.
A true centre nocking point ensures straight and level nock travel, further enhancing shot-to-shot consistency.
Showcasing a new FlatBack Grip for precise and consistent hand placement designed with a level point of contact between the shooter's hand and the bow for increased stability when aiming down range. The Grip and industry-proven Harmonic Damper and Harmonic Stabiliser Lite, the consistency of the Halon trio is already creating a serious buzz.
Advanced vectoring system during the draw cycle, AVS technology vectors forces to maintain cam synchronisation, enhance energy storage and increase efficiency.
The Halon X is rock solid and deadly quiet and the draw cycle is extremely smooth and comfortable.
The Halon X is a heck of a nice-shooting bow. Yet it does not feel like a speed bow.
The draw cycle is surprisingly smooth and easy and the bow is very dead in the hand.
The Halon's stiff, beefy riser will minimise torque and make for consistent accuracy on the range and in the field.
Finally, it's one of the best-looking bows around.
Any harshness you might expect from a speed bow is absent and this smoothness can mostly be attributed to the Crosscentric cam system, which blends Mathew's No Cam technology with their AVS System. In other words, it successfully combines smoothness with speed.
The Halon series from Mathews is the hardest hitting flagship bow Mathews has ever produced.
At 35 inches axle to axle with a power house 7 inch brace height, the Halon X is producing a deadly IBO speed of up to 330 feet per second.
Mathews Halon X takes the popular No Cam technology released in 2015 and creates a much faster harder hitting compact package.
With Mathews widest limb ever engineered and a new dual bridged riser, the Halon X makes for an extremely stable bow. These designed in features also create one of the most durable and reliable bows ever released by Mathews.
The No-Cam inspired Crosscentric Cam is easily tunable because this cam system creates a true centre nocking point with level travel. This allows for increased efficiency and perfect repetition shot after shot.
Also incorporated is the all new FlatBack Grip which is wider in the hand, creating a torque free and comfortable shooting platform.
Top off this hard hitting, smooth and extremely fast Halon X with the Mathews Harmonic Dampening system and a silent hunter with zero shock which is sure deadly.
The Mathews Halon X, industry leading and performance ready, giving you the Mathews feel everyone has come to love with an all new twist.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed up to 330fps at 75 per cent let-off
- Weight ranges 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 26"-30.5" & Half Sizes 26.5"-30.5"
- Brace Height 7"
- Axle to Axle 35"
- Mass weight 4.94lbs
- Let-Off 75% at 330fps
- Riser Geogrid, a lighter, more rigid riser
- Limbs Parallel Quad Limbs
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard for a silky smooth draw
- Riser length 26.875"
- Mathews genuine bowstrings and cables
- FlatBack Grip for precise and consistent hand placement designed with a level point of contact between the shooter's hand and the bow for increased stability when aiming down range
- Harmonic Stabiliser Lite reduces vibration nearly 75% and is lighter than the original Harmonic Stabiliser
- Harmonic Damper
- String Suppressors deaden vibration, making a much quieter & smoother shot
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH.
- Available in Black, Lost Camo XD and Stone. Please specify colour choice. Also comes in Yellow and White which are sold separately.
Experience the Halon, Mathew's hardest hitting flagship bow to date. Accurate. Energy.
|Speed:||330 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||35 inches|
|Brace Height:||7 inches|