Mathews Halon 5
Mathews takes compact and turns it lethal. The Halon 5 is deadly fast, tough as nails and smooth as silk
Mathews Halon 5
Mathews Halon 5 Description
The Halon series from Mathews is the hardest hitting flagship bow Mathews has ever produced.
At 30 inches axle to axle with a power house 5 inch brace height, the Halon 5 is producing deadly speeds of up to 353 feet per second IBO.
Mathews Halon takes the popular No Cam technology released in 2015 and creates a much faster harder hitting compact package.
With Mathews widest limb ever engineered and a new dual bridged riser, the Halon makes for an extremely stable bow. These designed in features also create one of the most durable and reliable bows ever released by Mathews.
The No-Cam inspired Crosscentric Cam is easily tunable because this cam system creates a true centre nocking point with level travel. This allows for increased efficiency and perfect repetition shot after shot.
Also incorporated is the all new FlatBack Grip which is wider in the hand, creating a torque free and comfortable shooting platform.
Top off this hard hitting, smooth and extremely fast Halon with the Mathews Harmonic Dampening system and a silent hunter with zero shock which is sure deadly.
The Mathews Halon, industry leading and performance ready, giving you the Mathews feel everyone has come to love with an all new twist.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed 353fps at 75% & 349fps at 85% let-off
- Weight ranges 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 24"-30" & Half Sizes 24.5"-29.5"
- Brace Height 5". Also comes in 2 other brace heights, 6 inch and 7 inch which are sold separately
- Axle to Axle 30"
- Mass weight 4.6lbs
- Let-Off 75% and 85%. 75% let-off option is available for custom shooter performance
- Riser Geogrid, a lighter, more rigid riser
- Limbs Parallel Quad Limbs
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard for a silky smooth draw
- Riser length 28.92"
- Mathews genuine bowstrings and cables
- Focus Grip, a synthetic rubber grip to keep pressure concentrated on the centre of the grip and to minimise hand torque
- Twin Harmonic Stabilisers Lite reduce vibration nearly 75% and are lighter than the original Harmonic Stabiliser
- Harmonic Dampers
- String Suppressors deaden vibration, making a much quieter & smoother shot
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH.
- Available in Black, Lost Camo XD and Stone. Please specify colour required.
Experience the Halon, Mathew's hardest hitting flagship bow to date. Accurate. Energy.
|Speed:||353, 349 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||30 inches|
|Brace Height:||5 inches|