Mathews Halon 32
Mathews takes compact and turns it lethal. The Halon 32 is ready to hunt, 32 inch axle to axle, 4.83 pounds and 350fps makes the Halon 32 deadly, rock solid and deadly quiet, no questions asked
Mathews Halon 32
Mathews Halon 32 Description
The Halon 32 from Mathews is the hardest hitting flagship bow Mathews has ever produced. It is a longer version of the award-winning Halon.
The 32 provides an enhanced string angle and superior stability, while delivering speeds up to 350 fps.
Like its predecessor, the Halon 32 is powered by the highly efficient crosscentric cam, which employs a partially concentric string payout and AVS technology to produce a stealthy draw and consistent accuracy.
Its true centre nocking point ensures straight and level nock travel, enhancing shot-to-shot consistency.
Outfitted with the FlatBack Grip and industry-leading Harmonic Damper and Harmonic Stabiliser, the Halon 32 is rock solid and deadly quiet.
A compact hunting bow at 32 inch axle to axle and generating up to 350fps IBO, the Halon 32 is designed to be highly manoeuvrable.
The Halon 32 takes the popular No Cam technology and creates a much faster harder hitting compact package.
With Mathews widest limb ever engineered and a new dual bridged riser, the Halon makes for an extremely stable bow. These designed-in features also create one of the most durable and reliable bows ever released by Mathews.
The No-Cam inspired Crosscentric Cam is easily tunable because this cam system creates a true centre nocking point with level travel. This allows for increased efficiency and perfect repetition shot after shot.
Also incorporated is the all new FlatBack Grip which is wider in the hand, creating a torque free and comfortable shooting platform.
Top off this hard hitting, smooth and fast Halon 32 with Mathews Harmonic Dampening system and a silent hunter with zero shock which is sure deadly.
The Mathews Halon 32, industry leading and performance ready, giving you the Mathews feel everyone has come to love with an all new twist.
The Halon 32 comes in a brace height of 6 inch.
Halon 32 6 specs at a glance
- IBO Speed up to 343fps at 75%
- Weight range 60-70lbs only. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 26"-31" & Half Sizes 25.5"-31.5"
- Brace Height 6"
- Axle to Axle 32"
- Mass weight 4.73lbs
- Riser is available in Lost Camo XD only
- Let-Off 85% only
- Riser Geogrid, a lighter, more rigid riser
- Limbs Parallel Quad Limbs
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard for a silky smooth draw
- Riser length 28.92"
- Mathews genuine bowstrings and cables
- Focus Grip, a synthetic rubber grip to keep pressure concentrated on the centre of the grip and to minimise hand torque
- Twin Harmonic Stabilisers Lite reduce vibration nearly 75% and are lighter than the original Harmonic Stabiliser
- Harmonic Dampers
- String Suppressor deadens vibration, making a much quieter & smoother shot
- Comes with a 6 inch brace height
- Available in Right Hand only
- Limbs are available in Lost Camo XD only
Experience the Halon 32, Mathew's hardest hitting flagship bow to date. Accurate. Energy.
|Speed:||350, 343, 335 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||32 inches|
|Brace Height:||5, 6, 7 inches|