Mathews Genesis Mini
For twenty years since starting in 1992, Mathews has led the way in compound bow technology & has racked up 1 million in bow sales since
Mathews Genesis MiniPrice: $329.94
$299.95 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Mathews Genesis Mini Description
Specifically designed for younger archers to fit smaller framed children from 3 to 8 years old, the Genesis Mini allows for easy draw and aim without getting fatigued.
Weighing only two lbs, it's super light, and it carries an adjustable draw weight of 6-12 pounds.
This bow is ideal for kids with draw lengths of 14-25 inches.
The Mini is built for anyone ready for the unique thrills of archery.
When you want to start off the smallest children in archery, the Genesis Mini is the bow to choose.
- Smaller, lighter version of the Original Genesis bow
- Same revolutionary technology as the Original Genesis, scaled to fit even smaller framed youngsters, even pre-schoolers who are ready for archery
- Kids can't outgrow it because there is no specific draw length requirement
- It's simple to buy with no need to measure and fit for draw length
- It's easy to shoot because the draw length is always right. The beginner archer won't develop bad habits caused by an ill-fitting bow
- Great for families as everybody in the family can shoot the same bow
- Perfect for schools, clubs, organizations
- Stores love it as it is great for getting people interested in archery and it's the perfect bow for use with video target systems
- Built to last as it is durable and tough and can take the punishment that multiple shooters can dish out
- Weight range 6-12lbs
- Draw length range 14"-25"
- Brace height 6.125"
- Axle to Axle 29.5"
- Mass weight 2lbs
- Let-Off Zero
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in 4 hot colours of Red, Blue, Pink and Black & Red. Please specify colour choice. Also comes in Lost Camo, Pink Camo and White Camo which are not stocked items but can be special ordered. Please enquire
The Mathews Genesis Mini bow has gained acclaim as the official bow of the National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP) which was designed by Mathews founder, Matt McPherson. The Genesis has helped to introduce more than 11 million children to the wonderful sport of archery via NASP.
If you're looking for a bow that will grow with the archer, then you can't go past the Mathews Genesis Mini. Genesis changing the game.