For twenty years since starting in 1992, Mathews has led the way in compound bow technology & has racked up 1 million in bow sales since
Mathews GenesisPrice: $329.94
$299.95 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Mathews Genesis Description
"Zero let-off" means no specific draw length.
The Genesis System, by eliminating let-off on light draw weight bows (where let-off is unnecessary), eliminates specific draw length requirements. The result is a bow that fits virtually everybody (from 15" to 30"), making it the perfect choice for archers of all ages and sizes.
The Mathews Genesis shoots like a bow with higher poundage. A Genesis bow set at 20lb, (it's adjustable from 10lb to 20lb), stores and releases an amount of energy comparable to a 35lb recurve bow.
Plus, the Genesis bow has the holding weight of 10lb to 20lb necessary to "pull" the string from your fingers, making it easy to shoot.
The Mathews Genesis showcases all the advantages of single-cam technology. The Genesis bow has just one cam. This means no tuning problems, much less recoil, more accurate shooting and less noise.
Ideal for kids, beginners and adults. The Genesis comes in a wide variety of colours to suit the whims of all young archers.
Mathews Genesis technology offers several advantages that make the new Genesis bow the perfect choice for archers of all ages and sizes.
- Kids can't outgrow it because there is no specific draw length requirement
- It's simple to buy with no need to measure and fit for draw length
- It's easy to shoot because the draw length is always right. The beginner archer won't develop bad habits caused by an ill-fitting bow
- Great for families as everybody in the family can shoot the same bow
- Perfect for schools, clubs, organizations
- Stores love it as it is great for getting people interested in archery and it's the perfect bow for use with video target systems
- Built to last as it is durable and tough and can take the punishment that multiple shooters can dish out
- Weight range 10-20lbs
- Draw length range 15"-30"
- Brace height 7.625"
- Axle to Axle 35.5"
- Mass weight 3.5lbs
- Let-Off Zero
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in 12 hot colours of blue, carbon, green, orange, pink, purple, red, yellow, black and red, lost camo, pink camo and white camo. Please specify colour choice.
The Mathews Genesis bow has gained acclaim as the official bow of the National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP) which was designed by Mathews founder, Matt McPherson. The Genesis has helped to introduce more than 10 million children to the wonderful sport of archery via NASP.
If you're looking for a bow that will grow with the archer, then you can't go past the Mathews Genesis. Genesis changing the game.