Mathews Archery compound bow draw length adjustment module. The correct draw length helps to group your arrows & be more accurate at 3DAAA, FITA & ABA archery competitions.
Mathews modulePrice: $70.95
$64.50 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Mathews module Description
Mathews module for Mathews model bows for modular draw length adjustment. The kit comprises two modules, a top module and a bottom module.
Mathews modules are designed to fit
- Halon Rock Mods with 75% or 85% let-off
- Halon X with 75% or 85% let-off
- Halon X Pro with 75% or 85% let-off
- Halon 32 CC2 Mods with 75% or 85% let off
- Halon X Comp Rock Mods with 75% or 85% let-off
- TRG 7, TRG 8 & TRG 9 Rock Mods with 65%, 75% or 80% let-off
- Chill, Chill X, Chill R and Chill SDX Rock Mods for the AVS Perimeter Weighted DYAD Cam Systems with 75% or 85% let-off
Built with an integrated draw stop, these mods provide a rock solid back wall for shot-to-shot consistency.
Experience custom performance and optimise the let-off to your own personal shooting style.
Please specify the Year of your Bow, the Model, your draw length or the module number required and the let-off required. When ordering, please advise details in Special Preparation Instructions in Step 2 of the Checkout process. If you are not sure of the draw length required, please obtain advice, perhaps from your club or contact us for assistance.
Genuine Mathews spare part.
Please note module image shown is for illustration purposes only. Modules vary in shape and size.