Mathews Chill R
Under pressure, Chill out with the Mathews McPherson Series Monster Chill R. This bow is is super stable at full draw. The Dyad Hybrid Cam system gives you the smooth draw cycle you expect from Mathews. Chill R out today and experience the coolest bow on the market
Mathews Chill R
Mathews Chill R Description
Mathews brings the latest offering from the dynamic and deadly accurate McPherson Series in the Monster Chill R.
At 33" axle to axle the Monster Chill R is punching out speeds of up to 342 fps. Centered on the AVS Dyad cam system, the Chill R offers up the smoothest speed while maintaining accuracy in all of archery.
Utilising Mathews Patented Reverse Assist Roller Guard technology complimented by the Dyad Hybrid cam system at 80% let off the Monster Chill R has a brace height of 6 1/8" and is still smoother than the existing MR range by Mathews.
With an over-all bow weight under 4 pounds, the GeoGrid technology riser at 23.5" is very light yet remains extremely stable once at full draw giving you the ability to aim with ease.
After the shot any residual vibration is diminished by Mathews Harmonic Damper Technology and string noise is wiped out once in contact with the Dead End String Stop Lite!
With Dual Perimeter Weighted Cams bowhunters can now experience minimal post shot vibration at blazing speeds, all in one lightweight and compact package. The Monster Chill R, the name implies very cool; but this bow is red HOT to shoot!
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed up to 342fps
- Weight ranges 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw length range 23"-30" & Half Sizes 23.5"-29.5"
- Brace Height 6.125"
- Axle to Axle 33"
- Mass weight 3.95lbs
- Let-Off 80%
- Dyad cam
- Riser Geogrid, a lighter, more rigid riser
- Limbs Parallel Quad V-Lock
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard
- Riser length 23.50"
- Mathews Genuine Bowstrings and cables
- Grip Rich Walnut SlimFit InLine comes standard for the most stable, torque-free, shooting experience. Focus Grip, a synthetic rubber grip option is made to keep pressure concentrated on the centre of the grip and minimise hand torque. Focus Grip is available and can be purchased separately.
- Harmonic Stabiliser Lite reduces vibration nearly 75% and is lighter than the original Harmonic Stabiliser
- Harmonic Dampers
- String Suppressors deaden vibration, making a much quieter & smoother shot
- Dead End String Stop Lite reduces vibration & virtually eliminates post-release noise
- Monkey Tails installed
- String Grubs
- Dead End String Stop
- String 60.75" & Cable 28.125"
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Lost Camo. Also comes in Black finish which is not a stocked item but can be special ordered. Please enquire.
|Bow Cams:||Dyad Cam|
|Speed:||342 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||33 inches|
|Brace Height:||6.125 inches|