Martin Bamboo Viper Longbow 64in
Martin Bamboo Viper Longbow, carbon fibre laminate runs the length of the bow, enhances performance with a significant reduction in mass weight
Martin Bamboo Viper Longbow 64in
Martin Bamboo Viper Longbow 64in Description
When your idea of a perfect longbow combines ageless materials with modern design, your bow is a Bamboo Viper!
Martin have matched full length laminates of bamboo and carbon for an unmatched combination of elegance and performance.
A full laminate of carbon makes this bow one of the lightest you've ever held.
Clear glass facing gives full view of the beautiful bamboo limbs.
A highly reflexed / deflexed design stores incredible energy throughout a silky smooth draw and delivers a shot free of hand shock.
This 64" longbow is designed for the most discriminating traditional archer.
Looking for a custom bow?
Because Martin hand craft their bows one at a time, they can offer many custom options on the model of your choice and can provide custom draw weights, measured at your personal draw length. 52# @ 27", for example.
Add a message or name to be applied beneath your bow's finish, such as "Custom Made for John Archer". Describe your preferred grip style and they'll do their very best to shape your grip accordingly.
Martin even offer custom installation of sight, quiver and bowfishing mounts.
The marriage of tradition and technology. The Bamboo Viper features a laminate of carbon fibre that runs the full length of the bow, which enhances performance while making a significant reduction in mass weight.
A preferred bow material for centuries, three full bamboo laminates run the length of the bow to provide a gentle, smooth draw.
The 64" length is mildly compact for a longbow, but there is no sacrifice toward forgiveness or performance.
Carbon and Bamboo Laminated Perfection. Martin have blended an exhilarating mix of modern with a healthy dose of tradition in this exciting 64" longbow.
For the experienced archer looking for high performance, beauty and the lightest longbow ever carried, the Bamboo Viper deserves serious consideration.
Martin Bamboo Viper Longbow 64" Technical Specifications
- AMO Length 64"
- Draw Weights - 40lb, 45lb, 50lb, 55lb, 60lb, 65lb. Please specify Draw Weight.
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH.
- Brace Height - 7"-7.75"
- Mass Weight - 1 lb 7 oz
- Riser is laminated strata wood with fibreglass stiffener in the centre.
- Limbs made of a bamboo core that are carbon backed with clear glass on the belly to show the bamboo.
- Flemish Bowstring
- Bow Sock
- Traditional Rest
- Owner's manual
- This bow is built to order. Please contact us for ordering details.
Also available in a complete bow package of
- Arrow rest
- Bow quiver, side quiver, back quiver or hunting side quiver
- Whisker string silencers or puff silencers
- Martin Deerskin Leather Glove, Vista Deerskin Glove or ASAT Glove
- ASAT Leafy or True Timber camo suits, headnets and camo paint
- Bowhunters gear belt or Rangefinder case
- Hunting or ventilated armguard
- Easton Carbon or Aluminium hunting arrows with two, three or four blade broadheads to suit
- String Nok Set
- Bjorn 60cm Target Face
- Bowstring Wax
- Fred Bear Padded Recurve Soft Bow Case or Martin Recurve Bow Case
- 3D Animal target, ShotBlocker block target or DeadStop bag target
- Bow will be set up and ready for you to shoot.
- Please specify which accessories you would like included in your package and we will be only too pleased to provide you with a quote. If you need further advice or assistance, please enquire or contact us during business hours.
Martin Bamboo Viper - elegance and performance.
|Axle to Axle:||64 inches|
|Brace Height:||7-7.75 inches|