Martin Lithium Target
One of Martin's neatly designed bows. Bringing some of the best years of innovation into one superior shooting machine, the Lithium is the perfect blend of smoothness, speed and stability. With a 7" brace height, 33.25" axle to axle and shooting up to 335fps, the Lithium is one of the smoothest and fastest bridged riser bows around
Martin Lithium Target
Martin Lithium Target Description
The Lithium's all new one piece CNC machined bridged riser is the perfect foundation for the durable and fast X4 twin limbs.
The machined aluminium riser is very rigid yet extremely lightweight weighing in with a total bow weight of 4lbs. The solid one piece bridged riser is equipped with Martin's patented Vibration Escape System delivering a silent and shock free shot at 335 feet per second.
Another feature making this bow very smooth is Martin's CCS roller guard system which eliminates friction on the cables by utilising contained roller guard technology. Wiping out any residual string vibration the Martin Lithium comes equipped with a carbon stealth STS system which is rugged yet eliminates wrist slap and enables the Lithium to be deadly quiet.
Topping off such a well balanced bow, Martin included their Saddleback grip design which is comfortable in the hand but doesn't sacrifice any accuracy.
This perfect blend of smoothness, speed and stability make the Lithium the perfect all round target and 3D bow.
Harnessed with the fully adjustable Nitro 3 Cams, the X4 twin limbs and the carbon STS, the Lithium will be taking home all the trophies from the range and the woods.
The new Lithium with its bridged riser and 33.25" axle-to-axle will shoot up to 335 fps.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed 335fps
- Draw weight range 35-50lbs, 45-60lbs, 55-70lbs. Please specify weight required.
- Draw length range 26"-31"
- Brace height 7"
- Axle to Axle 33.25"
- Mass weight 4lbs
- Let-Off 80%
- Nitro 3 Hybrid Cam
- Riser CNC Machined from a solid block of 6061T6 Aluminium
- X4 Twin Limbs
- Strings and cables - Hammer Head Strings Set with Gore
- Roto Limb Cup Pivoting Limb System eliminating forward or lateral movement
- Martin Carbon Fibre STS - lightweight easy to adjust pivoting and extending systems allows it to be fitted to most bows
- Integrated VEM Silencing Arrow Shelf to eliminate slapping from your fall away rest
- Saddleback Thermal Grip with slim ergonomic curve reduces torque providing thermal protection from all weather conditions
- Quad VEM Vibration Vortex Escape Modules in specific locations to maximise their efficiency
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Target Red or Frost White. Please specify colour choice
- Made in the USA
Please note anther Martin bow image is illustrated pending uploading of the Lithium bow image.
|Bow Cams:||Nitro 3 Hybrid|
|Limbs:||X4 Twin Limbs|
|Speed:||335 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||33.25 inches|
|Brace Height:||7 inches|