Martin Blade X4
Combine great looks, solid reliability & cut-throat speed all in one package & you'll have the Martin Blade X4. The durability you need with all the smoothness & stability you deserve. This newly designed bow is engineered for strength & silence in a package that surpasses all other bows in it's class
Martin Blade X4
Martin Blade X4 Description
The Martin Blade X4, a high performance bow with a low budget price.
The Blade X4 is equipped with Martin's new X4 twin limb and driven by the Fury XT single cam technology. This system allows the bow to be adjusted from 26-32 inches of draw length and has a weight range from 50-70lbs.
The Blade X4 was made to suit any archer and still perform exceptionally. This newly designed model bow is engineered for strength and silence in a package that surpasses all the rest.
The Martin Blade 4, a high quality, reliable, smooth and accurate bow all at a price that won't blow the budget.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed 315fps
- Weight range 35-70lbs. Please specify weight required. The Fury XT cam has adjustment pegs to allow the poundage to be dropped down to as low as 35 lbs from the maximum of 70 lbs. No limb changes necessary, but a bow press is required to change settings.
- Draw length range 26"-32"
- Brace height 7"
- Axle to Axle 31.5"
- Fury XT Single Cam
- Mass weight 3.75lbs
- Let-Off 80%
- Riser CNC machined from a solid block of 6061T6 aluminium
- Power Tough Limbs
- Strings and cables - HammerHead Strings Set with Gore
- Roto Limb Cup Pivoting Limb System eliminating forward or lateral movement
- Martin Carbon Fibre STS - lightweight easy to adjust pivoting and extending systems allows it to be fitted to most bows
- Integrated VEM Silencing Arrow Shelf to eliminate slapping from your fall away rest
- Custom Target Grip
- Quad VEM Vibration Vortex Escape Modules in specific locations to maximise their efficiency
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity Camo
|Bow Cams:||Fury XT|
|Limbs:||X4 Twin Limbs|
|Speed:||315 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||31.5 inches|
|Brace Height:||7 inches|