Benders No Glov
No Glov is form fitted for even pressure on fingers for smooth, free release of arrow, protects sensitive fingers, allows accurate arrow positioning and shooting without a glove or tab, help keeps the arrow on the string
Benders No GlovPrice: $13.95
$12.68 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Benders No Glov Description
Bender's NO-GLOV Moulded Rubber Nock Point.
The No Glov attaches to the bow string and protects your fingers and allows shooting without a glove or tab. See illustration opposite with No Glov installed on a bow string.
No-Glov will not slip or damage bowstring. No-Glov is form fitted for even pressure on fingers for smooth, free release of arrow.
Comes in two pieces for positive nocking point. No finger pinching of nock.
That's right, simply install these soft rubber No Glov finger savers on your bowstring and you'll never need a glove or a tab again! You can easily slide them over your bowstring and they not only protect sensitive fingers, they help keep the arrow on the string and allow accurate arrow positioning time and time again.
No Glov is impervious to all weather conditions and since they're attached to the bowstring, you can't forget or lose them.
Great for kids just starting to shoot bows and arrows and used by many adults as well and is a necessity for bowfishing.
- Perfect for beginners or kids just starting out in archery
- Attaches to the bow string
- Soft moulded rubber nock point
- Great for bowfishing
- Once installed, just set & forget
- Protects sensitive fingers, stops finger blisters & eliminates sore fingers
- Lets you shoot without a glove or finger tab
- Will not slip or damage bowstring
- Form fitted for even pressure on fingers for smooth arrow release
- No finger pinching of nock
- Impervious to all weather conditions
- Simple to install
- Slides onto any bow string
- Comes in two pieces, top & bottom for positive nocking point
- Made in USA
If you would like sent instructions on how to install NO-GLOV, please include your request in Step 2 of the Checkout process when ordering.