Tri-Flow Lubricant 59mls or 2 fl oz bottle
Tri-Flow Lubricant loosens rusted & corroded parts, deeply penetrates into hard to reach parts, works under extreme conditions, a superior lubricant
Tri-Flow Lubricant 59mls or 2 fl oz bottlePrice: $19.95
$18.14 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Tri-Flow Lubricant 59mls or 2 fl oz bottle Description
Tri Flow Superior Lubricant is a light viscosity lube. The drip bottle application, with a convenient straw, allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts.
High-grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures from minus 60 degrees to 475 degrees F and humidity.
Formulated solvents soften and remove dirt and contaminants, while special additives displace moisture and prevent rust and corrosion. Teflon lubricant formulated with a polymer, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE).
Great for axles and cams and any moving parts in your gear.
- Ideal for loosening rusted and corroded nuts and bolts
- Excellent for lubricating chains and all pivot points
- Drip bottle applicator is great for tight places
- Suitable for all conditions - wet, dry, road and trail
- Comes in a handy 59mls or 2 fl oz squeeze bottle size
Tri-Flow provides twice the lubricating power of most competitive brands and surpasses extreme load tests and keeps lubricating under severe conditions and extreme temperatures.
Triflow has been tested by a respected archery industry engineer and author and found to be a superior compound bow lubricant, increasing bow speed while virtually eliminating wear.
- Light viscosity lube
- Loosens rusted and corroded nuts & bolts
- Deep penetration into hard to reach parts
- Provides optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures
- Removes dirt & contaminants
- Displaces moisture
- Prevents rust & corrosion
- Increases bow speed
- Virtually eliminates wear
- Great for axles & cams
- Finest axle lube available
- Highly recommended for all compound bows
Tri Flow Superior Lubricant Gets It Movin