Martin Onza 3 Camo
Martin Onza 3 is easy to shoot with durability, accuracy, balance & strength & undeniable control & stability. Onza 3 is quiet & reliable. Onza 3's speed is no less than amazing with quality performance that serious archers demand.
Martin Onza 3 Camo
Martin Onza 3 Camo Description
Like the original Onza, the Martin Onza 3 is built around a riser bridged for balance and strength. This bow's speed is no less than amazing, yet the Onza 3's control and stability is undeniable.
Beyond simply being unique, the Onza 3 comes equipped with a lengthy list of new features. PowerTough Limbs to ensure durability and accuracy. New TRG and SOS features make sure that "quiet" and "reliable" are at the top of the description. Nitro Hybrid Cams deliver the quality performance that serious archers demand.
You might think it's impossible for a bow this fast to be so easy to shoot. But then "impossible" is a word we don't pay much attention to.
Onza 3 - Shoot it to believe it.
- Nitro Cams - Fast, Quiet, No Vibration. Nitro Cams deliver incredible speed with a smoother gentler draw and even less vibration or recoil. An adjustable draw stop lets you determine the amount of let-off, while ensuring a rock solid wall. If you love the speed, then this is the cam system for you. Rotating modules allow draw length adjustment in ½" increments.
- HammerHead Bowstrings - No Stretch or Peep Rotation - BCY Trophy. This new string making process eliminates peep rotation during the draw and eliminates string stretch. The new serving is extremely durable and stays tight in place. Made from the brand new formulated BCY Trophy material with Gore-tex.
- PowerTough Limbs - Durable & Accurate. Years of research, stress testing and re-testing went into this exciting new limb design. Created expressly for today's parallel limb design. A new hinge profile is specifically designed to allow a heavy limb load to be dispersed over a greater area and a re-engineered fork ensures stability. The goal was to make the toughest limb possible and this limb pushes the limits. Standard on all 2011 Martin bow models.
- CNC Machined Solid Block 6061 T6 Aluminium Riser
- TRG Torque Reducing Cable Guard. The TRG provides the least amount of overall system torque of any cable guard on the market. This results in straight cam alignment and less overall bow torque at full draw. The simple design is easy to adjust and extremely durable.
- Saddleback Thermal Grip - Helps avoid inconsistent hand torque, increasing accuracy. The Saddleback thermal grip adds comfort at all temperatures.
- SOS String Oscillation Suppressor - The most advanced string suppressor eliminates string bounce that occurs with other string stoppers by immediately stopping string oscillation after the shot.
- VEM Vibration Vortex - The new Vibration Vortex VEM's Vortex and Bullet weight combine to cancel out riser vibration.
- Roto Cup Pivoting Limb System - (Pivoting alignment system) The Roto Cup's pivoting steel threads provide a full 15 lbs. of draw weight adjustment.
- Quick-Lock (Integrated Quick Detach Stabiliser Mount) This uses durable steel threads (not aluminium) to provide a quick, easy and consistent stabiliser mounting and unmounting.
- Silent Hunter Arrow Shelf - Silences any arrow noise with the Patented VEM Technology.
Specs at a glance
- Nitro 2.0 Hybrid Pro Cam
- IBO Speed 330-340fps
- Let-Off 80% (adjustable)
- Weight ranges 35-50lbs, 45-60lbs & 55-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 15lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw range 27.5"-30.5"
- Brace height 7.25"
- Mass weight 4lbs
- Axle to Axle 33.25"
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH
- Colour Options - Available in NEXT Camo and Hunter Black. Please specify finish required. Also available upon special request in Bonz Camo, Skulz Camo and Leopard Skin Camo, which are special order finishes. Please enquire
The Onza 3 also comes fully loaded in a complete ready-to-hunt bow package - including arrow rest, sight, peep sight, bow quiver, stabiliser and sling and nock loop. You can also add a release aid, scope, rangefinder, hard or soft bow case, 3D Animal, ShotBlocker or DeadStop target and arrows to suit, set up and ready to shoot. The Onza 3 bow package includes your accessories expertly installed and set up. This is a value for money action package that sizzles and is ready to hunt. If you bought all of these accessories separately, the accessories would not be installed on the bow, ready to shoot. Please enquire and we will be happy to provide a quote to you.
We can also tailor a special bow package to suit your requirements for the Onza 3 or for any bow - please enquire and we can help you select the accessories that are right for you.
Martin Onza 3 - Striking power with incredible performance.
|Bow Cams:||Nitro 2.0 Hybrid Pro Cam|
|Speed:||330-340 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||33.25 inches|
|Brace Height:||7.25 inches|