Martin Firecat 400 Target
Martin Firecat 400 with Nitro Hybrid Pro Cams, some of the fastest cams ever made, incredibly smooth but deliver head-shaking speed. 335 fps speed that is smooth & accurate, reliable, one rock solid target bow, keep sounds soft & vibrations hushed. Firecat 400 - shoot without a sound.
Martin Firecat 400 Target
Martin Firecat 400 Target Description
The Firecat 400 has all the features and is equipped with Nitro Hybrid Pro Cams, some of the fastest cams ever made. You want Big Speed? How about 335 fps speed that is smooth and accurate.
The Firecat 400 is one rock solid target bow. Features such as the new TRG and SOS keep sounds soft and vibrations hushed. New PowerTough Limbs are standard because your workhorse demands reliability. Newly designed Nitro Hybrid Pro Cams draw incredibly smooth but deliver head-shaking speed.
Aim steady, shoot without a sound, deliver your arrow with some attitude behind it. You'll like shooting a Firecat 400 - we promise.
- Nitro Cams - Fast, Quiet, No Vibration. Nitro Cams deliver incredible speed with a smoother gentler draw and even less vibration or recoil. An adjustable draw stop lets you determine the amount of let-off, while ensuring a rock solid wall. If you love the speed, then this is the cam system for you. Rotating modules allow draw length adjustment in ½" increments.
- HammerHead Bowstrings - No Stretch or Peep Rotation - BCY Trophy. This new string making process eliminates peep rotation during the draw and eliminates string stretch. The new serving is extremely durable and stays tight in place. Made from the brand new formulated BCY Trophy material with Gore-tex.
- PowerTough Limbs - Durable & Accurate. Years of research, stress testing and re-testing went into this exciting new limb design. Created expressly for today's parallel limb design. A new hinge profile is specifically designed to allow a heavy limb load to be dispersed over a greater area and a re-engineered fork ensures stability. The goal was to make the toughest limb possible and this limb pushes the limits. Standard on all 2011 Martin bow models.
- CNC Machined Solid Block 6061 T6 Aluminium Riser
- TRG Torque Reducing Cable Guard. The TRG provides the least amount of overall system torque of any cable guard on the market. This results in straight cam alignment and less overall bow torque at full draw. The simple design is easy to adjust and extremely durable.
- Saddleback Thermal Grip - Helps avoid inconsistent hand torque, increasing accuracy. The Saddleback thermal grip adds comfort at all temperatures.
- SOS String Oscillation Suppressor - The most advanced string suppressor eliminates string bounce that occurs with other string stoppers by immediately stopping string oscillation after the shot.
- VEM Vibration Vortex - The new Vibration Vortex VEM's Vortex and Bullet weight combine to cancel out riser vibration.
- Roto Cup Pivoting Limb System - (Pivoting alignment system) The Roto Cup's pivoting steel threads provide a full 15 lbs. of draw weight adjustment.
- Quick-Lock (Integrated Quick Detach Stabiliser Mount) This uses durable steel threads (not aluminium) to provide a quick, easy and consistent stabiliser mounting and unmounting.
- Silent Hunter Arrow Shelf - Silences any arrow noise with the Patented VEM Technology.
Specs at a glance
- Nitro 2.0 Hybrid Pro Cam
- IBO Speed 335-345fps
- Let-Off 80% (adjustable)
- Weight ranges 35-50lbs, 45-60lbs & 55-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 15lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw range 27"-30"
- Brace height 7"
- Mass weight 3.7lbs
- Axle to Axle 32"
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH
- Colour Option - Available in Crimson Red. Also available in NEXT Camo and Hunter Black and upon special request in Bonz Camo, Skulz Camo and Leopard Skin Camo, which are special order finishes. Please enquire
The Firecat 400 is also available in a complete ready-to-shoot bow package - including sight, arrow rest, stabiliser, bow quiver, release aid, release loop, hard or soft bow case, 3D Animal, ShotBlocker or DeadStop target and arrows to suit, set up and ready to shoot. Please enquire and we will be happy to provide a quote to you. The Firecat 400 bow package includes your accessories expertly installed and set up. This is a value for money action package that sizzles and is ready to go. If you bought all of these accessories separately, the accessories would not be installed on the bow, ready to shoot.
We can also tailor a special bow package to suit your requirements for the Firecat 400 or for any bow - please enquire and we can help you select the accessories that are right for you.
Martin Firecat 400 - High performance, ultra speed, ultra smooth.
|Bow Cams:||Nitro 2.0 Hybrid Pro Cam|
|Speed:||335-345 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||32 inches|
|Brace Height:||7 inches|