Martin Ridge Hunter Target
Ridge Hunter - stability & speed at over 315 fps, but speed is best when it is controllable. Put your arrow right on the spot Ridge Hunter with slimmed down riser design makes tuning a snap & assures top performance. Ridge Hunter, a tough & powerful target companion.
Martin Ridge Hunter Target
Martin Ridge Hunter Target Description
The Ridge Hunter is designed upon the idea that speed is best when it is controllable. A blend of stability and speed sure is handy when you need to put your arrow right on the spot...at over 315 fps!
Among the many features Martin have packed into this great bow are PowerTough Limbs, a TRG Guard and slimmed down riser design that benefits from the new Saddleback Thermal grip. The Acu-Trak single cam system, harnessed with new HammerHead Bowstrings, make tuning a snap and assures top performance. The Ridge Hunter is upgradable to the new SOS (String Oscillating Suppressor) System.
- Acu-Trak 2.0 is Martin's latest single cam innovation. Making single cam systems faster, quieter, easier to tune and maintain is a never ending quest for Martin's engineers. The Acu-Trak is a proud achievement. Cam lean and nock travel are now a thing of the past. Improved speed and adjustability are here today. Machined from solid aluminium and equipped with precision Speed Bearings for friction free, lifetime use. An adjustable draw stop can be used to refine the wall, or amount of valley for the individual shooter.
- HammerHead Bowstrings - No Stretch or Peep Rotation - BCY Trophy. This new string making process eliminates peep rotation during the draw and eliminates string stretch. The new serving is extremely durable and stays tight in place. Made from the brand new formulated BCY Trophy material with Gore-Tex.
- PowerTough Limbs - Durable & Accurate. Years of research, stress testing and re-testing went into this exciting new limb design. Created expressly for today's parallel limb design. A new hinge profile is specifically designed to allow a heavy limb load to be dispersed over a greater area and a re-engineered fork ensures stability. The goal was to make the toughest limb possible and this limb pushes the limits. Standard on all 2011 Martin bow models.
- CNC Machined Solid Block 6061 T6 Aluminium Riser
- TRG Torque Reducing Carbon Cable Guard. The TRG provides the least amount of overall system torque of any cable guard on the market. This results in straight cam alignment and less overall bow torque at full draw. The simple design is easy to adjust and extremely durable.
- Saddleback Thermal Grip - Helps avoid inconsistent hand torque, increasing accuracy. The Saddleback thermal grip adds comfort at all temperatures.
- VEM Vibration Vortex - The new Vibration Vortex VEM's Vortex and Bullet weight combine to cancel out riser vibration.
- Roto Cup Pivoting Limb System - (Pivoting alignment system) The Roto Cup's pivoting steel threads provide a full 15 lbs of draw weight adjustment.
- Quick-Lock (Integrated Quick Detach Stabiliser Mount) This uses durable steel threads (not aluminium) to provide a quick, easy and consistent stabiliser mounting and unmounting.
- Silent Hunter Arrow Shelf - Silences any arrow noise with the Patented VEM Technology.
Specs at a glance
- Acu-Trak 2.0 Single Cam
- IBO Speed 315-320fps
- Let-Off 80% (adjustable)
- Weight ranges 35-50lbs, 45-60lbs & 55-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 15lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw range 26"-31"
- Brace height 7.2"
- Mass weight 3.7lbs
- Axle to Axle 32"
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH
- Colour Option - Available in Crimson Red. Also available in NEXT Camo and Hunter Black and upon special request in Bonz Camo, Skulz Camo and Leopard Skin Camo, which are special order finishes. Please enquire
- Draw Length Module Pack
- Bow Manual
- Allen keys
The Ridge Hunter also comes fully loaded in a complete ready-to-hunt bow package - including arrow rest, sight, peep sight, bow quiver, stabiliser and sling and nock loop. You can also add a release aid, scope, rangefinder, hard or soft bow case, 3D Animal, ShotBlocker or DeadStop target and arrows to suit, set up and ready to shoot. The Ridge Hunter bow package includes your accessories expertly installed and set up. This is a value for money action package that sizzles and is ready to hunt. If you bought all of these accessories separately, the accessories would not be installed on the bow, ready to shoot. Please enquire and we will be happy to provide a quote to you.
We can also tailor a special bow package to suit your requirements for the Ridge Hunter or for any bow - please enquire and we can help you select the accessories that are right for you.
Ridge Hunter - A tough and powerful target companion.
|Bow Cams:||Acu-Trak 2.0 Single Cam|
|Speed:||315-320 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||32 inches|
|Brace Height:||7.2 inches|