Martin Ridge Hunter Complete Package Camo
Ridge Hunter - stability & speed at over 315 fps, but speed is best when it is controllable. Put your arrow right on the spot Ridge Hunter with slimmed down riser design makes tuning a snap & assures top performance. Ridge Hunter, a tough & powerful hunting companion.
Martin Ridge Hunter Complete Package Camo
Martin Ridge Hunter Complete Package Camo Description
Everything you need to shoot today!
The Martin Ridge Hunter is designed around a small 32" frame, making it light and very manoeuverable. Tight spaces when stalking or crawling along? This shorter bow finds room where longer bows have trouble. Super compact with high performance.
The Ridge Hunter features list includes new PowerTough Limbs for maximum durability, the super innovative TRG which eliminates limb torque and any potential cam lean. A new slim riser features the new Saddleback Thermal grip, possibly the most comfortable grip you'll ever shoot. The Ridge Hunter is upgradable to the new SOS (String Oscillating Suppressor) System.
- Acu-Trak 2.0 is Martin's latest single cam innovation. Making single cam systems faster, quieter, easier to tune and maintain is a never ending quest for Martin's engineers. The Acu-Trak is a proud achievement. Cam lean and nock travel are now a thing of the past. Improved speed and adjustability are here today. Machined from solid aluminium and equipped with precision Speed Bearings for friction free, lifetime use. An adjustable draw stop can be used to refine the wall, or amount of valley for the individual shooter.
- HammerHead Bowstrings - No Stretch or Peep Rotation - BCY Trophy. This new string making process eliminates peep rotation during the draw and eliminates string stretch. The new serving is extremely durable and stays tight in place. Made from the brand new formulated BCY Trophy material with Gore-Tex.
- PowerTough Limbs - Durable & Accurate. Years of research, stress testing and re-testing went into this exciting new limb design. Created expressly for today's parallel limb design. A new hinge profile is specifically designed to allow a heavy limb load to be dispersed over a greater area and a re-engineered fork ensures stability. The goal was to make the toughest limb possible and this limb pushes the limits. Standard on all 2011 Martin bow models.
- CNC Machined Solid Block 6061 T6 Aluminium Riser
- TRG Torque Reducing Carbon Cable Guard. The TRG provides the least amount of overall system torque of any cable guard on the market. This results in straight cam alignment and less overall bow torque at full draw. The simple design is easy to adjust and extremely durable.
- Saddleback Thermal Grip - Helps avoid inconsistent hand torque, increasing accuracy. The Saddleback thermal grip adds comfort at all temperatures.
- VEM Vibration Vortex - The new Vibration Vortex VEM's Vortex and Bullet weight combine to cancel out riser vibration.
- Roto Cup Pivoting Limb System - (Pivoting alignment system) The Roto Cup's pivoting steel threads provide a full 15 lbs. of draw weight adjustment.
- Quick-Lock (Integrated Quick Detach Stabiliser Mount) This uses durable steel threads (not aluminium) to provide a quick, easy and consistent stabiliser mounting and unmounting.
- Silent Hunter Arrow Shelf - Silences any arrow noise with the Patented VEM Technology.
Specs at a glance
- Acu-Trak 2.0 Single Cam
- IBO Speed 315-320fps
- Let-Off 80% (adjustable)
- Weight ranges 35-50lbs, 45-60lbs & 55-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 15lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw range 26"-31"
- Brace height 7.2"
- Mass weight 3.7lbs
- Axle to Axle 32"
- Available in RH only
- Available in NEXT Camo only
- Draw Length Module Pack
- Bow Manual
- Allen keys
This is what a Martin dealer, Dick Raymond had to say. "I just sold one of these Martin bow packages to a total beginner. Within a week he has already shot a Robin Hood and his groupings are so tight that he is now only shooting one arrow per target. "
Ridge Hunter - A tough and powerful hunting companion.
|Bow Cams:||Acu-Trak 2.0 Single Cam|
|Speed:||315-320 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||32 inches|
|Brace Height:||7.2 inches|