Martin Crossfire Camo
Crossfire is short, compact, a serious speed bow. Offers power and versatility, a choice of two Nitro Hybrid Pro Cams, a very wide range of draw lengths. You will be singing the praises of this short 30.5" frame bow - Crossfire by Martin.
Martin Crossfire Camo
Martin Crossfire Camo Description
Built around a short 30.5" frame, the Crossfire offers power and versatility to all you power hungry bowhunters. A choice of either Nitro Hybrid Pro 1.5 or Nitro Hybrid Pro 2.0 cams gives this bow a very wide range of draw lengths.
A new riser sheds weight and includes a new Saddleback Thermal grip, possibly the most comfortable grip you'll find. New TRG and SOS features make sure that the only noise coming from this bow are the words of praise you'll be singing. New Nitro Hybrid Cams are offered in two sizes, providing extreme performance over a wide range of available draw lengths.
There isn't anyone who seeks a short, compact, serious speed bow that can't fit into a Crossfire.
- Nitro Cams - Fast, Quiet, No Vibration. Nitro Cams deliver incredible speed with a smoother gentler draw and even less vibration or recoil. An adjustable draw stop lets you determine the amount of let-off, while ensuring a rock solid wall. If you love the speed, then this is the cam system for you. Rotating modules allow draw length adjustment in ½" increments.
- HammerHead Bowstrings - No Stretch or Peep Rotation - BCY Trophy. This new string making process eliminates peep rotation during the draw and eliminates string stretch. The new serving is extremely durable and stays tight in place. Made from the brand new formulated BCY Trophy material with Gore-tex.
- PowerTough Limbs - Durable & Accurate. Years of research, stress testing and re-testing went into this exciting new limb design. Created expressly for today's parallel limb design. A new hinge profile is specifically designed to allow a heavy limb load to be dispersed over a greater area and a re-engineered fork ensures stability. The goal was to make the toughest limb possible and this limb pushes the limits. Standard on all 2011 Martin bow models.
- CNC Machined Solid Block 6061 T6 Aluminium Riser
- TRG Torque Reducing Cable Guard. The TRG provides the least amount of overall system torque of any cable guard on the market. This results in straight cam alignment and less overall bow torque at full draw. The simple design is easy to adjust and extremely durable.
- Saddleback Thermal Grip - Helps avoid inconsistent hand torque, increasing accuracy. The Saddleback thermal grip adds comfort at all temperatures.
- SOS String Oscillation Suppressor - The most advanced string suppressor eliminates string bounce that occurs with other string stoppers by immediately stopping string oscillation after the shot.
- VEM Vibration Vortex - The new Vibration Vortex VEM's Vortex and Bullet weight combine to cancel out riser vibration.
- Roto Cup Pivoting Limb System - (Pivoting alignment system) The Roto Cup's pivoting steel threads provide a full 15 lbs. of draw weight adjustment.
- Quick-Lock (Integrated Quick Detach Stabiliser Mount) This uses durable steel threads (not aluminium) to provide a quick, easy and consistent stabiliser mounting and unmounting.
- Silent Hunter Arrow Shelf - Silences any arrow noise with the Patented VEM Technology.
Specs at a glance
- Nitro 2.0 Hybrid Pro Cam - IBO Speed 320-325fps, Draw range 27"-30", Brace height 7", Axle to Axle 30.5"
- Nitro 1.5 Hybrid Pro Cam - IBO Speed 320-325fps, Draw range 25"-28", Brace height 7", Axle to Axle 30.5"
- The Crossfire comes in two cams, the Nitro 2.0 & Nitro 1.5. Please specify cam
- Let-Off 80% (adjustable)
- Weight ranges 35-50lbs, 45-60lbs & 55-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 15lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Mass weight 3.4lbs
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH
- Colour Options - Available in NEXT Camo and Hunter Black. Please specify finish required. Also available upon special request in Bonz Camo, Skulz Camo and Leopard Skin Camo, which are special order finishes. Please enquire
The Crossfire also comes fully loaded in a complete ready-to-hunt bow package - including arrow rest, sight, peep sight, bow quiver, stabiliser and sling and nock loop. You can also add a release aid, scope, rangefinder, hard or soft bow case, 3D Animal, ShotBlocker or DeadStop target and arrows to suit, set up and ready to shoot. The Crossfire bow package includes your accessories expertly installed and set up. This is a value for money action package that sizzles and is ready to hunt. If you bought all of these accessories separately, the accessories would not be installed on the bow, ready to shoot. Please enquire and we will be happy to provide a quote to you.
We can also tailor a special bow package to suit your requirements for the Crossfire or for any bow - please enquire and we can help you select the accessories that are right for you.
Martin Crossfire - Compact design with all the power.
|Bow Cams:||Nitro 2.0 Hybrid Pro Cam|Nitro 1.5 Hybrid Pro Cam|
|Speed:||320-325 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||30.5 inches|
|Brace Height:||7 inches|