Last Chance EZ Green Press Bow Press
Brand: Last Chance
Last Chance EZ Green Press bow press performs the same as the original EZ Press just with fewer bells and whistles.
Last Chance EZ Green Press Bow PressPrice: $949.95
$863.59 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Last Chance EZ Green Press Bow Press Description
Just like it's predecessor, the Last Chance EZ Green Press bow press is unique and simple to use and now comes in Green!
Designed with the individual consumer in mind, it is able to press most compound bows using a hand crank instead of a hand wheel to compress the bow.
The components are machined for smooth and easy operation. The manual version is required for higher draw weight bows over 70lbs.
The EZ Manual Press utilises the same smooth tracking as the other EZ Press models.
The large wheel gives the user precision control. The EZ Green Press will press bows from 28" to 42" axle to axle. Watch this message about the Last Chance EZ Press Deluxe model.
EZ Green Press includes the same patented finger system while the welded blocks are permanently attached. The micro adjust levellers only apply pressure to the limb tips - never to the riser. Press comes with 5 fingers and using any of the 4 of the 5 fingers, in different configurations, will accommodate any number of different model bows. The 5 fingers include two straight inside edge fingers, two cut out inside edge fingers and one without a tip.
The Green press is designed for bench or table mounts only and comes with non-adjustable legs. This press is ideal for the pro shop that has a limited amount of counter space.
The EZ Green Press bow press
- unique design and simple to use
- has a hand crank rather than a hand wheel to easily and quickly press bows
- can be used on standard limb bows
- efficient and secure compression of short riser and today's long riser parallel limb bows
- eliminates bent risers and twisted limbs
- special limb fingers protect limbs and risers from damage and discolouration
- allows you to leave sights, stabilisers and other accessories on the bow while pressing
- easy to set up and to use for repairs and tuning
- press does not need to be re-configured every time you work on a different type or style of bow
- available with bench mounts only
- working on a bow just got easier and quicker
- steel welded base with 90 degree welded joints
- attractive green powder coated finish
- stylish and durable
- crafted with pride in the USA
EZ Green Press bow press is, as the name says, easy to use. To press a bow, move the limb fingers close enough so they are snug against the bow. Then use hand wheel to compress the bow. In seconds the bow is ready to work on
Last Chance EZ Green Press - is the last bow press you will ever purchase.
This is what people have said about Last Chance EZ Press Bow Press.
"Amazing piece of engineering. This is just too easy and I don't have to wait in line at the archery shop anymore !!! Well done and thanks for twice the press at half the price." From Wayne of Rocky Mountains, North Carolina, USA
"Just thought I'd contact you to let you know how much I like your EZ Green Press. Simple and safe to use on any bow. No cable/jacks to worry about. Highly recommend your products. Best of all USA made! Thanks!" From Craig from Hastings, Michigan, USA.
"The best archery press I have ever owned! Function A, Fit A (even got the labels on straight), Design A. The simplicity of this design wins on all fronts. Thanks for a great product." From John of White Salmon, Washington, USA.
"I received my new press last night. I was impressed to say the least. Thank you for such a great product. I pressed every bow - I have 12 - just checking it out." From Anthony of Huntsville, Alabama, USA