Kayuga Pilot Cut Gen 2 pre sharpened screw in 2 blade broadhead 6 pack
Kayuga stands for Kill All Your Untamed Game Accurately, pre-sharpened out of the pack, high strength for good penetration
Kayuga Pilot Cut Gen 2 pre sharpened screw in 2 blade broadhead 6 packPrice: $119.96
$109.05 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Kayuga Pilot Cut Gen 2 pre sharpened screw in 2 blade broadhead 6 pack Description
The Kayuga Pilot Cut Gen 2 broadhead features 2 solid blades with an option of adding bleeder blades to deliver super penetration as well as strength, reliability and performance.
Solid one piece unvented blade means silent flight.
Kayuga come pre-sharpened right out of the pack with factory single bevelled edge.
The Kayuga Pilot Cut Gen 2 broadhead
- Screw in
- 2 blade
- High quality stainless steel construction
- Superbly balanced 3:1 ratio at front
- Minimal surface area
- Cutting diameter 1.19in or 29mm
- 2mm reinforced tip
- 5-16in ferrule
- Braze welded
- True 46-48 Rockwell C hardness
- Tanto tip
- One piece fully machined head
- Silent flight
- Factory single bevelled edge
- High strength and accurate for good penetration
- Pre-sharpened out of the pack
- Solid unvented with bleeder blade option
- Aerodynamic Australian design
- Come in a six pack clamshell to retain sharpness
- Broadhead weight is based on a 2 blade construction; using bleeder blades will add 10-15 grains to the broadhead
- Available in 175 grains, 150 grains and 125 grains. Please specify weight choice
- Can be resharpened
When sharpening broadheads, always file the tip off so it is 3mm across. A touch up with a broadhead sharpener and it will be shaving sharp. You must use a broadhead sharpener to re-sharpen your broadheads to razor sharpness. Once sharpened, you can perform a test to see if your broadhead is sharp - broadheads will normally shave hair on your upper arm. Broadhead sharpeners are sold separately.
Kayuga stands for Kill All Your Untamed Game Accurately.