Kayuga Old School 2 blade broadhead 6 pack
Kayuga stands for Kill All Your Untamed Game Accurately, pre-sharpened out of the pack, high strength for good penetration
Kayuga Old School 2 blade broadhead 6 packPrice: $59.95
$54.50 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Kayuga Old School 2 blade broadhead 6 pack Description
Kayuga Old School broadheads feature 2 solid blades for strength, reliability, performance and penetration.
Solid unvented blades mean there is silent flight.
Kayuga come pre-sharpened out of the pack, factory bevelled edge.
- Screw in
- 2 blade
- 2 inches or 50mm long
- Cutting diameter 1.06in or 27mm
- 2mm reinforced tip
- 5-16in ferrule
- Braze welded
- 48-50 Rockwell C hardness
- Simple but effective
- Factory bevelled edge
- High strength for good penetration
- Solid unvented
- Pre-sharpened out of the pack
- Aerodynamic Australian design
- Come in a six pack clamshell to retain sharpness
- Available in 175 grains, 150 grains, 125 grains and single bevel 125 grains. Please specify choice
- Can be resharpened
When sharpening broadheads, always file the tip off so it is 3mm across. A touch up with a broadhead sharpener and it will be shaving sharp. You must use a broadhead sharpener to re-sharpen your broadheads to razor sharpness. Once sharpened, you can perform a test to see if your broadhead is sharp - broadheads will normally shave hair on your upper arm. Broadhead sharpeners are sold separately.
Kayuga stands for Kill All Your Untamed Game Accurately.