Hoyt VTM 31
Hoyt VTM 31 designed for the bowhunter who wants super speed, unbelievable accuracy and the ultimate in dependability. With a compact axle to axle length, a light mass weight and an ATA speed of 342 fps produced with the HBX Pro Cam, the VTM 31 is all you could want out of a high-end hunting bow and more. Order now.
Hoyt VTM 31
Hoyt VTM 31 Description
Two new axle to axle configurations of 31" and 34" (compared to the Ventum Pro).
Through riser design refinement, such as moving material and mass to fine tune the design and improved Hole Shot string silencers (called Holeshot V2), the VTM series bows are 31% quieter than the Ventum Pro series, which were Hoyt's quietest bows ever.
When accessorised with the Hoyt In-Line accessory system, the VTM gets 11% quieter (in addition to the 31% mentioned above) and has a 59% reduction in vibration!
The In-Line system includes
- Pic Rail Sight mounting location which moves the weight to the front of the bow for better balance. Also most pic rail sights are 4 oz lighter than the non-pic rail version
- Integrate Rest moves the rest to the rear of the bow, once again getting the weight off the side of the bow
- Super Light Quiver System with the sight and rest out of the way, the In-Line Super Light Quivers can get insanely close to the bow, resulting in better balance, better aiming and better shooting. Plus the quivers are super quiet and actually help make the bows quieter as mentioned above
- Lower Stabiliser location with the accessories all In-Line, the bow balances better when accessorised and this lower stabiliser location does a better job of stabilising the bow because of it's lower, farther forward location. The weight of the stabiliser is lower on the bow for a better centre of gravity and it's further out on the front of the bow as if it was a 7" stabiliser, which allows you to use a shorter, lighter stabiliser with the same stabilisation effect, thus reducing the overall weight of your complete set up
- SL Side Bar Mount, if you like to use a side bar, the SL Side Bar Mount is 2 to 3 oz lighter than other side bar brackets. And with the In-Line system, since the bow balances better, you don't need as long or as heavy side bar to get the same effect, so you once again save overall weight from your complete set up
- Integrate Drop Cord Slot where you will notice a slot machined into the TEC bar so that the Drop Away Cord on the Integrate Rest has a direct path to the cable
- Garmin Xero trigger wire slot where there is a slot machined on the front of the riser for the trigger wire when using the Garmin Xero sight
- Vital Point grip is Hoyt's most popular grip to date and comes standard on the VTM
- HBX Pro Cams are the same cams that made the Ventum Pro and RX-7 so smooth, are the engine for the VTM series as well. This cam is a game changer, making Hoyt bows draw smooth, shoot smooth and quiet and easy to tune and adjust the draw length
Specs at a glance
Hoyt VTM 31, More than a Bow. Check it out today.
|Bow Cams:||HBX Pro|
|Speed:||342 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||30.625 inches|
|Brace Height:||6 inches|