Hoyt Vantage LTD Target
Chuck Adams' big iron on his hip is the Vantage LTD - for finger & release aid shooters, long, stable riser, unbeatable consistency, comfort & forgiveness
Hoyt Vantage LTD Target
Hoyt Vantage LTD Target Description
Forty years of flat-lining record book trophies has taught Chuck Adams a thing or two about hard core bowhunting.
And Hoyt is the only bow he trusts for Super Slam results.
The Chuck-approved Vantage LTD offers both finger and release aid shooters a long, stable riser, generous brace height and AccuWheel technology for unbeatable consistency, comfort and forgiveness.
Bow specs at a glance
- Weight ranges 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw range - 26"-34" in 1-2" increments
- Cam AccuWheel
- Limbs XT3000
- Let-Off 70%
- IBO Speed 271fps
- Axle to Axle 45"
- Brace height 9"
- Mass weight 5.2lbs
- StealthShot String Suppression System
- Parallel Split Limb Technology
- Alpha Shox by LimbSaver are strategically placed in the limbs to dampen noise and vibration
- Pro Lock Pocket - Zero Tolerance Locking Pocket System
- FUSE Custom Strings and Cables built with high-performance string material
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH
- Colour Options - high quality custom target colours. High polish anodised - Fusion (Mottled Blue), Red Fusion (Mottled Red), Green, Orange, Cobalt Blue, Jet Black and in Custom Paint and Powdercoat - Pearl White. Please specify colour choice.
The Vantage LTD is also available in a complete ready-to-shoot bow package - including sight, arrow rest, stabiliser, bow quiver, release aid, release loop, hard or soft bow case, 3D Animal, ShotBlocker or DeadStop target and arrows to suit, set up and ready to shoot. Please enquire and we will be happy to provide a quote to you. The Vantage LTD bow package includes your accessories expertly installed and set up. This is a value for money action package that sizzles and is ready to go. If you bought all of these accessories separately, the accessories would not be installed on the bow, ready to shoot.
We can also tailor a special bow package to suit your requirements for the Vantage LTD or for any bow - please enquire and we can help you select the accessories that are right for you.
Chuck wants x-ring accuracy and that is why he uses a Vantage LTD - the big iron on his hip.
"Big Iron" is a country ballad by Marty Robbins, originally released as an album track on "Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs" in September 1959, then as a single in February 1960. It tells the story of an unnamed Arizona Ranger's duel with an outlaw named Texas Red (modelled on the infamous Billy the Kid) in the town of Agua Fria, New Mexico, USA. The town predicts the death of the ranger, but the ranger kills Texas Red with the quickness of the "big iron" on his hip. Breaking the tradition of Western showdowns taking place at high noon, the duel begins at 11.20 am. Robbins' version of the song reached #26 on the American Billboard Hot 100 chart in April 1960. Robbins became an immensely popular singing star at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. He was especially known for his kindness toward his many fans. Robbins was one of the most popular and successful American country and western singers of his era. His songs were often eclectic, touching notably on an array of world music. For most of his nearly four-decade career, Robbins was rarely far from the country music charts and several of his songs also became pop hits. Marty Robbins was born in 1925 and died in 1982 from complications following cardiac surgery.
|Speed:||271 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||45 inches|
|Brace Height:||8 inches|