Hoyt Grand Prix XCeed 25in 2020 Recurve Riser
The Hoyt Grand Prix XCEED riser comprises features that are sure to set Hoyt above the competition in Recurve Riser design. From its optional barebow weight system to the Recurve Riser Adjustment Technology and overall aesthetic appeal, the XCEED is sure to live up to its namesake. It is more stable and achieves maximum stability whilst maintaining optimal responsiveness
Hoyt Grand Prix XCeed 25in 2020 Recurve RiserPrice: $1,309.95
$1,190.86 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Hoyt Grand Prix XCeed 25in 2020 Recurve Riser Description
Once you experience the dead-on alignment and durability of the Hoyt's Grand Prix Series riser, you will instantly understand why it is the most imitated system in recurve history.
Hoyt invented the dovetail system more than 30 years ago and it was immediately adopted as the international system for recurve bows.
In the three decades since, this system has been unsuccessfully imitated by companies the world over. Their efforts have proven one thing, no one does it like Hoyt.
The Grand Prix XCEED is the culmination of over 85 years of research and development, the new peak in riser design and Hoyt is proud to introduce the all-new Grand Prix Xceed, built on the award-winning Earl Hoyt geometry.
The XCEED has an optional weight system targeted for the barebow archer. Certain barebow divisions require the bow to pass through a hoop to meet class parameters and this often restricts the amount of weight that can be added to a bow. Hoyt has developed a Barebow Weight Conversion kit in three options (brass 32oz or 907 grams, aluminium 15oz or 425 grams and pocket weights at 1.5oz or 42.52 grams each). You can stack two weights per top and bottom.
The ILF system is a great choice for the novice to elite archer, granting the archer access to a much broader variety of limbs on the market in both design and budget, two important decisions in the selection of one's recurve limbs.
Available in 25 inch, the XCEED delivers a smooth shooting experience along with a full resume of new technologies and features. There is also a 27 inch riser which is only available in Right Hand and is not a stocked item but can be special ordered. Please enquire
The XCEED comes equipped with all new high performance aluminium tiller bolts. Quality tiller bolts aid in precise limb alignment and solid fitment
The XCEED features the Hoyt new Recurve Riser Limb Adjustment Technology. The system is designed to adjust the string tension of the bow, giving a different feel at full draw when pulling through the clicker depending on what position is used.
The system works as follows:
- Top Hole (Position 1) is the Ultimate Performance Setting. This has the highest string tension for a more aggressive pull through the clicker in high tension/adrenaline situations.
- Middle Hole (Position 2) is the Hybrid Performance Setting. This is a combination of performance and smoothness.
- Bottom Hole (Position 3) is the Lowest String Tension Setting. The same pair of limbs will feel smoother through the clicker.
Specs at a glance
- Riser style Original Earl Hoyt Geometry
- 25" Riser
- 1270 Grams or 2.8lbs
- Grand Prix Limb System
- Barebow Weight Conversion Kit (sold separately) Stainless Steel 32oz, Aluminium 15oz, Pocket Weights 1.5oz (you can stack two per top and bottom)
- Available in right hand and left hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Riser comes in a strong cardboard box and is protected in a Riser Bag with plush lined insides and Velcro flap to secure riser
Hoyt Grand Prix Risers are compatible with Hoyt recurve grips and accept
- All Hoyt Grand Prix recurve limbs - Grand Prix Carbon Integra, Grand Prix Carbon Velos and Grand Prix Carbon 840 but not Hoyt Formula recurve limbs
- Win & Win recurve limbs
- WNS recurve limbs
- Any other limbs with universal or international limb fitment (ILF)
The Limbs are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included but can be purchased separately.
Available in target colour options of Satin Cobalt Blue, Satin Slate, Satin Jet Black and Satin Championship Red. Please specify colour required.
Also available at an additional cost of $239.00 in Brady Elison Signature Series colour Arizona Desert as a Special Order.
The next advancement in the Hoyt Grand Prix Series to XCEED your expectations. Get Serious. Get Hoyt.