Hoyt Formula Recurve Backpack
If you need a recurve bag to fit risers up to 27 inches, you can't go past the Hoyt Formula Recurve Backpack, with more whistles and bells than in a brass band and it is value plus
Hoyt Formula Recurve Backpack
Hoyt Formula Recurve Backpack Description
The latest addition in the Hoyt range of archery accessories comes in this great new slightly longer back pack. The Hoyt Formula recurve backpack is beaut for safely stowing longer 27" risers like Hoyt's Formula RX and GMX and Win and Win's Inno CXT. This is the ultimate in easy transport and refined organisation of all your gear in a more spaciously designed pack than the standard Hoyt recurve backpack and features the Hoyt and Formula logos. (If you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox as your browser, hover your cursor over each image to read the photo captions)
With multiple part and accessory pockets, a weatherproof cover, comfortable lumbar pad and sternum strap, padded interior pouches for limbs and riser and dozens of other features, the Hoyt Formula Recurve Backpack is just the ticket for the archer on the move.
Hoyt Formula recurve backpack features
- Overall measurements of backpack 70cm high x 20.3cm deep x 34.3cm wide or 27.6" x 8" x 13.5"
- Stylish black colour with red trim and raised red Formula lettering down one side
- Arrow Tote or Stabiliser compartment is located down one side and has a draw string closure
- Top - there is a pocket on top of the bag which contains an elastic bordered raincoat which covers the whole bag and waterproofs bag except for the back section
- Back has a name tag holder at top and two adjustable, padded back straps, with an interconnecting strap between them and a strap that acts as a belt, joins at the chest and has a quick release clip; this strap can be adjusted up or down to suit the archer. Has 8 soft lumbar supports, with 4 on each side and a large support at the base of the spine
- Left hand side has a strong handle with comfortable ripple rubber type grip to allow you to carry backpack like a suitcase. One pocket extends down full length of bag and is 63.5cm long x 14cm wide or 25" x 5.5"
- Right hand side has 2 zips interconnected with a strap to pull both zips together and pocket which measures 68.6cm long x 17.8cm wide x 24.1cm deep or 27" x 7" x 9.5", extends down the full length of bag. There is a velcro strip at the top to ensure contents and recurve bow case pouch cannot accidentally fall out. Pocket holds a detachable padded interior pouch, secured by two velcro strips which extend the full length of bag and keep the pouch anchored in place. Recurve bow pouch measures 68.6cm high x 17.8cm wide x 5.1cm deep or 27" x 7" x 2" and has 2 compartments, one for the handle or riser and the other for the limbs and both have generous internal soft felt padding and zippers which open almost the full length of bag. Behind the recurve bow case is a large area where you can stow your quiver, a water bottle, clothing and valuables
- Front has a "Hoyt" logo and extends almost the length of the front of the bag and Formula logo down one side
- Outer pocket on the front of the bag measures 48.3cm long x 24.1cm wide x 5.1cm high or 19" x 9.5" x 2" and there are 2 zippers which open the full length of the bag and the flap folds down, has a padded front, an internal zip pocket, 4 outer pockets - 2 for pen or pencil, 1 for a torch and the other one measures 15.2cm wide x 16.5cm deep or 6" x 6.5" with a secret detachable key ring
- Inner pocket on the front of the bag measures 48.3cm long x 24.1cm wide x 5.1cm high or 19" x 9.5" x 2" and has 2 zippers, opens the full length of the bag and the flap folds to the right, has 5 pockets with velcro strips to secure contents, 2 smaller pockets measure 10.2cm long x 8.9cm wide or 4" x 3.5", 2 medium pockets measure 11.4cm long x 11.4cm wide or 4.5" x 4.5" and a larger pocket measures 17.8cm long x 24.1cm wide or 7" x 9.5" and all pockets have clear see-through mesh fronts
A virtual Aladdin's cave of storage and all pockets and sleeves are very functional and practical. The Hoyt Formula recurve backpack has been well thought out and is the answer for archers who want all their gear safely stowed in the one package. It is great value for money and will provide years of service.
Lightweight and durable back pack in a black colour with the distinctive Hoyt and Formula logos. Adjustable shoulder straps. Comfortable. Attractive. Well made. Practical and functional design, size and internal layout. Many pockets and slots to safely store spares, tools and gear. Reinforced base.
Two compartments - the large inner bag to stow limbs and riser separately and smaller outer gear bag, both with full zipper closures, built in arrow tote sleeve. Arrow Tote is not included but can be purchased separately.
The answer to all archers needs can be found in a Hoyt Formula recurve backpack.