Hoyt Grand Prix Alero Riser
The Hoyt Grand Prix Epik riser incorporates the VertaTune clicker system, is the most adjustable, most tuneable, most dominating riser every created by Hoyt with unmatched accuracy, delivering unparalleled precision to limb-riser alignment. It is more stable and achieves maximum stability whilst maintaining optimal responsiveness.
Hoyt Grand Prix Alero RiserPrice: $609.95
$554.50 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Hoyt Grand Prix Alero Riser Description
Once you experience the dead-on alignment and durability of Hoyt's Grand Prix Series risers, you will instantly understand why it is the most imitated system in recurve history.
Hoyt invented the dovetail system more than 30 years ago and it was immediately adopted as the international system for recurve bows.
In the three decades since, this system has been unsuccessfully imitated by companies the world over. Their efforts have proven one thing, no-one does it like Hoyt.
The all-new Alero is a first of its kind from Hoyt Archery. Never before have Hoyt offered so much recurve riser design and performance at such an affordable price. Built on Hoyt Grand Prix riser platform, the Alero is loaded with tried and proven Hoyt technology that will allow archers to be competitive from the start.
The Alero is an acknowledgement to the requests from their fans, making prized elements from their Formula series risers available in the Grand Prix series ILF system.
The Hoyt Alero is the culmination of many years of research and development, the new peak in riser design and Hoyt is proud to introduce the new Grand Prix Alero Riser, built on the award-winning Earl Hoyt geometry.
The Alero is engineered specifically to maximise balance and stability, without sacrificing the snappiness and responsiveness that recurve shooters appreciate.
The ILF system is a great choice for the novice to elite archer, granting the archer access to a much broader variety of limbs on the market in both design and budget, two important decisions in the selection of one's recurve limbs.
Available in a 25 inch model, the Alero delivers a smooth shooting experience along with a full resume of new technologies and features.
The Alero comes equipped with the Pro Series Limb Adjustment Dowels along with proven, winning geometry, the Grand Prix Alero risers are ultra adjustable and ultra accurate.
Hoyt also increased thread depth for better engagement, ensuring the cushion plunger is securely locked in place in all settings.
The Pro Series Collet style tiller bolt gets an upgrade with a new design to guarantee the internal locking of the tiller bolt remains centered in the pocket, in all conditions, by locking internally against the threads of the riser as the bolt is tightened. The result is ultimate accuracy and precise limb alignment, improved reliability and alignment consistency even in the most demanding conditions.
Hoyt's revolutionary, Pro Series Limb Adjustment Dowels feature standard left and right adjustability and now a ground-breaking perpetuation of Independent Limb Tuning Technology allows for micro adjustments to the limbs, ensuring they always stay centered and balanced throughout the draw cycle.
Specs at a glance
- Original Earl Hoyt geometry
- Dove-tail limb system
- Pro-Series Limb Adjustment Dowels with standard left and right adjustability
- Lightest precision machined aluminium construction
- Independent limb tuning technology allows for micro adjustments to the limbs, ensuring they always stay centered and balanced
- Easy to use alignment adjustment
- High polish anodised finish
- 25" riser
- Length 25"
- Riser comes in a strong cardboard box and is protected in Riser Bag with plush lined insides and velcro flap to secure riser
- Available in right hand and left hand. Please specify RH or LH. Please note Hoyt has advised they continue to experience Alero riser production delays and Alero left hand risers are on hold until further notice. Hoyt sincerely apologise for this delay.
- Available in high polish anodised target colours of Championship Red, Cobalt Blue, Gunmetal Grey and Jet Black. Please specify colour required
- Mass weight 2.9lbs or 1,315.4 grams
Hoyt Grand Prix Risers are compatible with Hoyt recurve grips and accept
- All Hoyt Grand Prix recurve limbs - Grand Prix Carbon X-Tour, Grand Prix Carbon ACE, Grand Prix Carbon 840, Grand Prix Excel, Grand Prix Carbon Quattro, Grand Prix Carbon 720 but not Hoyt Formula recurve limbs
- Win & Win recurve limbs
- WNS or SF recurve limbs
- Any other limbs with universal or international limb fitment (ILF)
The pundits like to say that "nothing succeeds like success" (pundits like to be obvious).
The future is now. Come join Hoyt for the journey.
The Alero is the next advancement in the Hoyt Grand Prix Series. Hoyt Alero, redefining recurve risers forever. Get Serious. Get Hoyt.