Hoyt ProElite Target
Since their introduction, Hoyt's Elite series bows have won more tournaments than any other bow on the market
Hoyt ProElite Target
Hoyt ProElite Target Description
ProElite and UltraElite have propelled more archers to the podium than any other compounds and they promise to continue their podium-topping legacy.
Serious bows for serious competitors, ProElite and UltraElite are offered with either XT 2000 or XT 3000 limbs, as well as the Cam & 1/2 Plus or Spiral X Cam & 1/2 Performance Systems.
Both bows are smooth and fast and feature the exclusive Shoot-Thru TEC risers for increased accuracy and stability and they come standard with a long list of technologies like the 3/4" Split Limb Technology, Triax & Dual Locking Pockets, 5 Layer Laminated Limbs and other innovations.
UltraElite is renowned for its unparalleled performance and ProElite is celebrated for its unmatched forgiveness.
Bow specs at a glance for XT 2000 limb configuration
- Weight ranges 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 10lbs down from the peak draw weight.
- Draw range 25"-32.5" (for Cam & 1/2 Plus) and 25.5"-32.5" (for Spiral X Cam & 1/2)
- Wheel Cam & 1/2 Plus or the new Spiral X Cam & 1/2 Performance System
- Limbs XT 2000 or XT 3000
- Let-Off 65% and 65-75%
- IBO Speed 302fps (for Cam & 1/2 Plus) and 310fps (for Spiral X Cam & 1/2)
- Axle to Axle 37.25"
- Brace height 8.25" (for Cam & 1/2 Plus) and 7.75" (for Spiral X Cam & 1/2)
- Mass weight 4.6lbs
- Dual RizerShox System has been strategically engineered for optimised placement in the riser
- Shoot-Thru design increases lateral stiffness, resulting in a more consistent reaction of the bow as the arrow is released. The Shoot-Thru riser is engineered for optimised balance, making the bow easier to aim than traditional open-shelf bows
- Triax Pocket Stabilisation System - Dual-Locking Pockets integrate with the Triax Forks, machined directly into the riser
- Alpha Shox by LimbSaver are strategically placed in the limbs to dampen noise and vibration
- 3/4" Split Limb Technology provides much more lateral and torsional stability than that of a traditional 1.5" solid limb design
- 180 Pro-Fit Custom Grip
- Available in RH and LH. Please specify RH or LH
- Colour Options - Fusion (Mottled Blue), Red Ember, Jade, Cobalt Blue, Jet Black, Pearl White. Please specify colour required.
The most dominant Hoyt bows ever. Get to know the podium.