You don't have to break the bank to take down big game. Hoyt Nitrux is a fast, quiet hunting machine combining compact axle to axle length, generous brace height & cutting edge technology to deliver high performance at a value packed price!
Hoyt Nitrux Description
The Hoyt Nitrux has hit the market and is set to impress! Combining high end and mid range features to produce a hard hitting, super quite hunting bow that gets you in the game for a fantastic price.
The Nitrux combines elements of the hugely successful PowerMax, along with many inclusions found on top end Hoyt bows. It features an in-line roller guard, machined limb pockets, Quad Flex limb technology, the X-Act Grip and high-quality Fuse strings.
The cam size provides a more efficient cam system and a more consistent draw cycle.
Producing a smoking 333fps with a brace height of 6.5 inches and a mass weight of 4.1 pounds, Nitrux will work for a budding archer or the most experienced bowhunter.
If you are after an ultra-quiet hunting bow, Nitrux fits the bill perfectly. This bow is unbelievably quiet, hardly rocking the decibel meter.
This is set to be the hottest mid-priced bow ever produced! The Nitrux brings you the perfect mix of technology, performance, style and value. Powered by the new Nitrux cam, this sleek bow features a wide stance split limb design and machined aluminium limb pocket on a Hoyt TEC riser, for a lightweight, hard hitting, buck-dropping rig.
Incorporating the latest technology while keeping the budget in check, the Nitrux delivers maximum power, accuracy and feel with a minimum price tag.
Every model of bow riser Hoyt designs is required to survive 1,500 dry fires without failure before ever being considered for the Hoyt product line. This is NOT an industry standard. This is the Hoyt standard. Outsiders tell Hoyt their testing standards are overkill, they obviously don't know the type of durability and dependability serious bowhunters expect and need.
Quiet, fast, compact, dependable, accurate and value priced, the Nitrux is the next hunting bow for you!
As part of your bow purchase, you receive a Hoyt promo kit comprising
- An 18 page Owner's Manual
- Hoyt Decal
- Warranty Registration Card
- Hoyt Wrist Band
- Hoyt Cap
Specs at a glance
- ATA Speed 333fps
- Weight range 50-60 lbs
- Draw length range 27"-30"
- Brace height 6.5"
- Axle to Axle 31.5"
- Mass weight 4.1lbs
- Let-Off 75% with generous valley
- Nitrux Cam & a Half delivers smooth speed
- Rotating cam modules allow easy adjustment without module replacement or a bow press
- Limbs Quad Flex
- ARC Limb technology
- Parallel split limb technology, wide-stance split limbs provide torsional stability
- Multi-layer limb lamination
- In-line Roller Guard
- Bi Ax Limb Pocket system
- Limb Damper or Limb Shox feature an innovative, custom, five-fin shape, proven in rigorous lab tests to dampen noise and deaden vibration more efficiently than previous Damper designs and ensure whisper-quiet, shock-free performance
- StealthShot string suppression system momentarily captures and suppresses the string, nearly eliminating all string movement and oscillation after the shot. Tests have demonstrated that bows equipped with Hoyt's new StealthShot reduce string oscillation and movement by over 70% and create a much cleaner release of the arrow from the string for a more accurate and forgiving shot to keep your bow whisper quiet
- Perfect balance stabilisation system
- Silent shelf technology
- X-Act Grip for a comfortable torque-free grip
- FUSE Strings and Cables
- Available in Right Hand only
- Available in standard hunting colour option of BlackOut only
Get a Hoyt Nitrux today.
|Bow Cams:||Nitrux Cam & 1/2|
|Limbs:||Quad Flex Parallel Split Limb|
|Speed:||333 feet per sec.|
|Axle to Axle:||31.5 inches|
|Brace Height:||6.5 inches|