Hoyt Helix Ultra
Taking a mid length bow, integrating the ZT Pro Cam, a solid back wall, Custom Tune Grip produces an envious smooth draw cycle, fast, quiet, shock-free shot, for the ultimate hunting bow for any situation. Helix takes Hoyt bows to a whole new level
Hoyt Helix UltraPrice: $1,529.95
$1,390.86 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Hoyt Helix Ultra Description
When Hoyt release a premier hunting bow onto the market, it is sure to be a true marvel from their meticulous engineering team.
When designing a bow from the ground up, Hoyt strives to build in solutions to all scenarios so the final product is at the forefront of compound bow technology.
The Helix Ultra is built on Hoyt's proven Tec Bar design incorporating features such as the Perfect Balance Stabilisation System and Silent Shelf Technology, the machined aircraft grade aluminium Helix Ultra sets the pace for a lightweight, durable aluminium riser design.
Evolving from its recent predecessor in the HyperForce, the Helix Ultra is the next leap forward in aluminium bows from Hoyt.
Year after year, Hoyt sets the bar higher and higher with its unprecedented and unmatched level of quality.
Hoyt limbs are built with exceptional craftsmanship and the absolute best materials. The Helix Ultra limb configuration in its wider stance paired with Zero Tolerance Bi-Ax limb pockets provides the ultimate in torsional stability.
Efficient, smooth drawing, fast cams are at the heart of this premier hunting bow.
The Zero Torque (ZT) Pro Cam is the fastest, highest let off cam Hoyt has ever produced. With two options of either 85% or 80%, the ZT Pro Cam can be configured for your needs.
For the ultimate ease of adjustability, this cam features a rotating draw length module with a locating pin that locks in securely. This system also has the convenience of not requiring the modules to be completely removed for adjustments and can be done without the need of a bow press.
The ZT Pro Cam continues on from the ZT Hyper Cam, by utilising the split cable system with dual buss cable tracks terminating at the bottom cam, eliminating bottom cam lean and the need for a flexible cable guard system.
The top cam has not been left out of the equation either! As always, with a Cam and a Half system, there is a yoke attached to either side of the top limb which can be altered in length by twisting to adjust top cam lean. This can lead to one side of the yoke being significantly more twisted than the other and under a different load to the opposing side.
The ZT Pro Cam employs two different sized tear drop shaped anchors at either side of the limb to allow an even twist ratio in each yoke leg, reducing any chance of unwanted stretch.
Fuse custom strings constructed from BCY X material are the most stable Hoyt has ever produced.
There is no need for a bow press when installing a drop away rest due to the cable system make up. This feature provides convenience for the pro shop and home bow mechanic alike.
At full draw, the Helix Ultra combination of QuadFlex limbs and the ZT Pro Cam create a longer axle to axle which allows for better head position and a more stable shooting platform.
Each Helix Ultra bow utilises a lower grip location in the riser. Its purpose is to keep the centre of mass at the grip for perfect balance, a new feature known as Optimised Weight Distribution. Previously, bows with this hand grip geometry have been top heavy in feel and unbalanced. This was simply not acceptable for the meticulous team of engineers at Hoyt. When designing the Helix Ultra, Hoyt combatted this issue by incorporating an asymmetrical wider stance limb pocket design spanning 3.1" at the bottom of the riser compared to 2.6" at the top. Hoyt has located the new Custom Tune Grip in this riser position for optimised tuning and arrow delivery, giving you one of Hoyt's most tunable bows to date.
Hand shock, residual vibration and excess noise are not issues with this bow. The Hoyt Shock Pod vibration damping system in conjunction with Limb Shox hushes all, for the whisper quiet shot hunters demand.
Bow mass weight is always taken into consideration when building your ultimate hunting rig. Weighing in at just 4.3 pounds on the scales, the Helix Ultra is the lightweight aluminium hunting bow from Hoyt that you need when taking into the bush this year.
As part of your bow purchase, you receive a Hoyt promo kit comprising
- An 18 page Owner's Manual
- Hoyt Decal
- Warranty Registration Card
- Hoyt Wrist Band
- Hoyt Cap
Specs at a glance
- ATA Speed 334fps
- Weight range 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 55-65lbs, 60-70lbs, 70-80lbs. Please specify weight required
- Draw length range Cam 2: 25"-28" and Cam 3: 27"-30" in half inch increments. Please specify draw length
- Brace height 6"
- Axle to Axle 34"
- Mass weight 4.6lbs
- Let-Off 85% and 80%. Please specify Let-Off
- Zero Torque Pro Cam
- CNC Machined Aluminium Riser
- .75" wide Quad Flex Limb technology
- Parallel split limb technology
- Multi-layer limb lamination
- Zero Torque Cable Guard system
- Bi-Ax Limb Pocket system
- In-line roller cable guard
- Perfect balance stabilisation system
- Silent shelf technology
- Custom Tune Grip
- FUSE Strings and Cables
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in standard hunting colour options of BlackOut (Black Riser, BlackOut Limbs) and Real Tree Edge. Please specify colour required. Also available in Storm, Kuiu Verde 2.0, Sitka Gore Optifade Elevated II, Sitka Gore Optifade Subalpine and Under Armour Ridge Reaper Barren which are not stocked colours but can be special ordered. Please enquire. Also available at an additional cost of $149.00 in 4 Signature Series hunting colour options of Realtree Edge Bone Collector with RealTree Edge riser and black limbs, BlackOut Bone Collector with BlackOut riser and limbs, Under Armour Ridge Reaper Barren Cameron Hanes Keep Hammering with Under Armour Barren riser and black limbs, BlackOut Cameron Hanes Keep Hammering with BlackOut riser and limbs which are not stocked colours but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- Custom Colour Accessories. Hoyt Stealth Shots, Limb Dampeners, Shock Pods and X ACT Grip accessories are available in 7 great accent colours to customise your look. Components are sold individually, or in a custom 6 piece accessory kit.
Check out the Helix Ultra today to put yourself ahead of the field and ready to embark on the hunt of a lifetime with the best technology Hoyt has to offer. Helix Ultra Exactly Like No Other Bow.
New ZT Pro Cam Technology maximises effective string angle, creating a longer axle-to-axle at full draw, increasing accuracy and stability; encourages a more comfortable and accurate head position; gives the manoeuvrability benefits of a short bow in your ground blind or tree stand, while providing the advantages of a longer axle-to-axle bow; ZT Pro Cam design creates less limb movement, resulting in a quiet, vibration-free shot.
ZT Pro Cam optimises peep position, creating a more direct string angle and brings the peep closer to your eye, increasing peep-to-sight distance and maximising accuracy.
ZT Pro Cam allows a more comfortable and consistent anchor and alignment; eliminates 'head tilt' at anchor, by bringing the string to your nose, promoting proper head position and form. Reduced facial contact and string pressure results in more accurate and consistent arrow flight.
Effective string position at full draw. Head position is vital to the consistency and accuracy of your shot. The new Quad Flex Limb and ZT Pro Cam systems work together to deliver a dramatically broader string angle, an increased full-draw axle-to-axle measurement and a more optimal peep position. These innovations allow a more relaxed, strain-free posture at full draw and reduce facial contact, string pressure and eye fatigue at anchor.
The result is a 2019 30.5 inch bow that feels and performs like last year's 34 inch equivalent. Yes, you read that right, your compact tree stand or ground blind bow will feel and perform like a stable and forgiving 34 inch bow and your 35 inch bow will perform like a 38 inch target dream bow. If the numbers don't convince you, your experience at full-draw and your tightened arrow groups will.