Hoyt Grand Prix Carbon Velos Limbs
Hoyt Grand Prix Carbon Velos limbs, forgiving and accurate, narrower limb design, crisp, dynamic shot feel, the most torsional stiffness, providing superior accuracy and forgiveness, shot after shot
Hoyt Grand Prix Carbon Velos LimbsPrice: $1,199.95
$1,090.86 excl. GST**
** Your price if you do not reside in Australia
Hoyt Grand Prix Carbon Velos Limbs Description
The Carbon Velos limbs were engineered with nothing but performance in mind.
All new narrower body and limb tip design for the lightest, fastest limbs in Hoyt history.
All new wedge design for an enhanced flex pattern and greater stability for greater accuracy.
All new engineered carbon layers for increased smoothness, speed and consistency.
Made of high performance, bamboo core material creates ultimate stability and high end efficiency. Long story short, the Velos is much faster, yet remains extremely smooth throughout the whole draw cycle. Especially upon reaching the clicker, the feel at full draw is unlike any other limb.
The pinnacle of Grand Prix Velos limbs offers the most torsional stiffness of any Grand Prix limb, providing superior accuracy and forgiveness, shot after shot. If the success of the Quattro is anything to go by, in its first year, Quattro Limb found itself on the winner's podium at nearly every major 2014 championship. The Velos will no doubt do the same, revolutionising the limb industry.
It's no coincidence that the best shooters in the world, who could have any archery product in their hands at a moment's notice, choose to shoot Hoyt. 40 per cent more torsional stability than any limb on the market, the Velos offers better dynamic limb straightness and string tracking, ultimately leading to a faster, more accurate limb with decreased vibration.
Shoot this once and then again and again and again. A feeling you won't want to let go. Along with the increased stability comes increased speed - and a lot of it. A feel like no other and responsiveness that is instantly obvious on the first shot. Hoyt's original takedown system - perfected.
Modern classics with a jump start in performance, Hoyt's Grand Prix system provides durability and dead-on alignment each and every time. For 30 plus years, Hoyt's brilliant alignment dovetail systems have been accepted and copied all over the world.
The formula for success, featuring the Hoyt Paralever Pocket System. Hands down the winningest system in recent history.
No one does it like Hoyt. Hoyt's new addition to the recurve limb game is the bamboo core for the Velos. Bamboo provides an extremely versatile set of properties offering a great mix of durability, forgiveness and speed. A must try for any avid wood core user after premium performance.
Why Shoot the Velos Limbs
- Carbon skin to give sleek, thinner and high performance look to the limb
- New design high strength limb tips
- Narrower limb design optimises torsional stability, speed to create a more forgiving limb
- Bamboo core material creates a forgiving and accurate limb while still being ultra fast
- Wedge design aids in stability and accuracy for a crisp, dynamic shot feel
- Increased stiffness, stability and speed
- The ultimate in Hoyt recurve limb technology are in the Velos
- Better dynamic limb straightness
- Engineered with high performance bamboo core material
- Optimised for increased torsional stability
- Enhanced draw force curve for a smooth and sweet draw resulting in ultra fine clicker control
- Ultra-fast damping and decreased vibration at the point of shot execution
- Grand Prix Velos Limbs fit all Grand Prix Series risers
Specs at a glance
- Available in lengths of Long 70", Medium 68", Short 66". Please specify length
- Draw Weight range 22lbs to 50lbs, in 2lbs increments. Please specify weight choice
- Available in Bamboo Core
- Black Carbon finish
- Hoyt Grand Prix Velos recurve limbs suit Hoyt Grand Prix Risers but do not suit Hoyt Formula Risers. Hoyt Grand Prix Velos recurve limbs suit any risers with universal or international limb fitment (ILF)
- Limbs come in a strong cardboard box and are protected in limb socks with plush lined insides and Velcro flap to secure limbs
Hoyt Velos limbs are the fastest recurve limbs Hoyt has built.
Get Serious. Get Hoyt.